Confession

"it's not mine." i said. "it has your dna on it." a fire started to start in me. "tell the truth. did you kill y/n's father?" i didn't answer. i don't do good when it comes to pressure. "killing a girl who i bet you care for's father?" i started to tear up. "TELL US!" they yelled. "he deserved it!" i yelled crying. "he deserved to die okay?! he was hurting her! she has scars and bruises on her body! he....he was going to kill her if it wasn't for me. it was self defense." they sat back and stared at me. "you're telling me that you killed her father in self defense?" "yes." i broke down in tears. i don't know if y/n was ready to tell her story, but i guess she has to now. "why were you hiding then? makes you look suspicious." "because she wasn't ready to tell her story. it was hard for her. if i didn't come to her house on time, he would've raped her." i paused. "tell us everything from the beginning."
*y/n's pov*
i heard sam yelling and crying, but i didn't hear a word he said. i bet sam doesn't do good with pressure. i swear, if he talks then i'm gonna be really upset. "we're done here miss." a man said. they brought sam out in hand cuffs. "are those really necessary?" kirsty asked. "not anymore." the man said taking them off. "he's free to go." "thank god." she said. we all walked in the car. it was quiet and awkward. "what did they ask you sam?" kirsty asked. he stayed quiet. i can tell he was crying, his eyes were red. he didn't even talk to me. "we're going to my house." kirsty said. "you're not gonna drop her off?" "well, we have to get your school things so school first." he huffed. "is there a problem sam?" i asked. "nope." he said annoyed. i just wanna know what the hell i did to this boy to make him hate me so much.

to be continued...
vote and comment :)