Decisions

I woke up with a bloody arm. (ofc wrapped up) i didn't take a shower because of it so i just got up and brushed my teeth. "honey! hurry up!" i heard my mom yell. okay, i have to tell her about what happened last night and show her my arm. there's no way she can take his side after i show her this. i walked down stairs and sat down for breakfast across from my dad. i looked up and stared at him with as much hatred as i possibly could. "okay, you guys enjoy breakfast! i have to get to work early today." she said grabbing her bag. "wait!" i said standing up. "what is it sweetie?" "can we talk? like in private?" i asked shaking a bit. i walked my mom outside so my dad couldn't hear. "make it quick i have to go to work." she said. "can you keep your voice down?" "why? what's up?" i lifted up my sleeve to show her the deep cut. she has her mouth wide up. "how did that happen?!" she yelled. "shhh!! or he will hear you." i said. "who??" "dad." i said looking at her eyes. she gave me the look of "not this again". "y/n.." "mom, it was him, he did this to me." i said tearing up. "okay, your bus is here. we will talk about this after school." she said getting my backpack for me. "that's it? after what i told you?" "after school, y/n." i grabbed my bag and went in the school bus. "hey." i turned to see sam. ugh, now what? "what do you want?" i asked. "you to sit next to me." he said with smile. "in your dreams pretty boy." as i was walking away, he grabbed my arm. i yelled in pain "ahh!" "woah, i didn't squeeze that hard." he said. "hey! sit down somewhere!" the bus driver said. annnnnd i sat right next to sam. "soooo, you think i'm pretty?" he asked. "don't flatter yourself, idiot." he chuckled. "i wanted to talk about yesterday." "what about it? that you can't talk to me anymore because of what my lame ass ex boyfriend said to you?" i asked rolling my eyes. he sighed. "he did tell me to stay away from you because you're trouble." i stopped and stared at him. please, don't tell me he told him what i did three years ago? plz plz plz. "w-what kind of trouble?" i asked shaking. he noticed and frowned his eyebrows. "ahh, that you're too needy and annoying." he said looking weird. "that's it? that's all he said?" i asked quickly. "yes yes babygirl that's it. what's wrong? why are you shaking?" i gulped and started to tear up. flashbacks from that die haunted me. "are you crying?" he asked. "no, my eyes are watering, you idiot." "hey, whatever is happening, it will be okay." he said touching my hand. i looked at him and took my hand away. "nothing will be okay. ever." he stared for awhile and so did i. "alright, get outta here kids." the bus driver said. i got up and left. now, let's pay jackson a little visit.

to be continued