Suicide

*sam's pov*
i followed her out of the school. she started walking away. "y/n!" my mom yelled, but she didn't listen. i cried. "sam, honey what's wrong?" "it's my fault." i cried. "i have to go after her." i said wiping my tears away. "no, sam give her some time." i nodded and got into the car. watching her walk away was breaking my heart by the minute.
*y/n's pov*
i'm not wanted. no one loves me. i lost my best friend and the one that i know i will always love, but they don't want me. i'm a disappointment. i'm not wondering needed in this world. i walked home and took a knife out of the drawer. i walked back outside. i wanted to take a walk and look around before i ended it all. i started crying uncontrollably. i sat on a bench. "am i really going to do this?" i thought to myself. right here? right now? i took the knife and slit my wrists. god it really hurt, but i knew the pain would go away, for good this time. i started feeling dizzy. i saw a random woman run up to me screaming. next thing, everything went black.
*next morning*
*sam's pov*
i barely slept last night. i kept thinking about her and worrying about her. i hope she's okay. i wanna talk to her, make things right. i know i messed up, but i can do so much better. i miss and love this girl. "sam!!" my mom yelled. "coming!" i ran down the stairs. "yeah?" "the news...." it was talking about a girl bleed from her wrists on the bench. that bench was right next to y/n's house? "w-what? who are they talking about?" "it's y/n sam. her mom just came for an interview about her daughter and-" "stop. just stop. that's not y/n. you can't tell me that!" i yelled crying. "sam, i'm sorry." i ran outside. "SAM!" she yelled but i didn't listen. i ran to her house as fast i could. this can't be true. please, tell me she didn't kill herself. there were a bunch of police taps all around her house. "oh no no no!" "sir, you can't be here." "no! that's my.....that's my fucking girl bro." i yelled crying. i sat down on the sidewalk and started crying. "hey it's all right man." an officer said. "no it's not. i hurt her so bad that she did this. is she even alive?" "you're gonna have to go to the hospital for that." i got up quickly and ran to the hospital. i asked for her name and they gave me her room number. "is she okay? please, tell me she's okay! she's gotta be okay." i cried. "sir, you can't be here right now." "doctor, i know you have a job to do, trust me i know, but can you at least tell me she's gonna be okay? please, i'm begging." "we don't know right now. come back tomorrow okay?" i sat there for hours. "hey man, you gotta go home it's late." "yeah, i know." i looked at her door and slowly started to tear up again. "i just can't lose her." i cried. "come back tomorrow okay?" i nodded and left the hospital. gosh, i swear if she doesn't make it, it's gonna be my fault. why did i have to get revenge? why did i make it hard for her? why am i so stupid? hurting a girl for what? i don't deserve her.

to be continued....
vote and comment :)