More Cops?

i walked home upset and tired. "god, i'm hungry." i said. i haven't eaten that much ever since y/n went into the hospital. "hey! you need a ride?" i turned and saw jackson in his car. "i would be dumb asf to enter a car with you." i said walking faster. "come on, man." "why are you even here?" i asked. "why do you think? i'm here to visit y/n." "you know damn well that she doesn't want you there." "how can she know? she's in a fucking coma." i felt anger erupt inside of me. "listen," i said getting in front of his car. "you are going to turn back and go home. you're not gonna step a foot in that hospital, clear?" "you want me to fucking run you over because i will." i laughed. "go ahead." i stood there for like a minute. i chuckled and went back on the sidewalk. "have a good day, goodknight." i started again on my walk home. i felt drops of water hit my face. "is that rain?" i said to myself. it started raining hard. "are you kidding me?" i started walking home in the rain. i got home and banged on the door. "mom?" i yelled. "oh you're here. i was just about to call you." "why?" i asked walking in. in the living room i saw two detectives. "my name is detective rollins." he said holding out his hand. "what are you doing here?" i asked. "well, we are still investigating the murder of y/d/n y/l/n (dads name and last name)." "okay?" i said walking away. "we would like to ask you some questions." the other detective said. "why? i already told you everything! it was self defense! he was gonna kill her." "yes, but your story doesn't make any sense." i sighed and smiled. "how so?" "well, if it was self defense, why were you hiding from the cops?" "because she wasn't ready to tell her story. she didn't wanna tell that heartbreaking story." "so did she say you two i had to hide from police?" i sighed. "look, these are questions that she needs to answer. have you been keeping up? the girl is in the fucking hospital in a coma. and have y'all even questioned her mother? ask her mother if she knows where her daughter is? reaction to the news? why the fuck are you coming to MY house asking me questions, when you should be at her MOTHER'S house asking HER questions? i've already answered everything. i've confessed. so i'm done." i said. i ran up the stairs and into my room. i slowly walked towards my bed and sat down slowly. i cried in my hands. "make it stop. please, make it stop. i want things to go back to normal. i want her back, i want her back. please, world let me have her back." i've never felt pain like this in my whole life. not caring that i was soaking wet, i crawled in my bed and cried some more. i heard my mom walk in. "hey, sam. awh baby." she tried to hold me, but i pushed her away. "don't touch me. please, don't touch me, mom." "sam, baby, i'm here for you." i slowly looked up at her. "no, mom. i'm alone and tired. this whole thing is a fucking mess. and it's all because of me." "sam-" "no mom you can't change my mind! just leave me okay?" she slowly walked out of the room. "gosh, what's wrong with me?" i asked myself. "get yourself together, sam." i got up and took a shower. i got ready for bed. "sam? you have to eat something, buddy." hootie said. "i'm not hungry." i said. "dude, i haven't seen you eat anything, in like two days. y/n wouldn't want you to starve yourself because of her." i was mad because he was right. "all right, i'll be right down." he nodded and left. i took a couple deep breaths and walked down the stairs. i ate, but not that much. i still felt like i was sick to my stomach. "i don't think i can eat anymore mom." "it's okay baby. you can head on up to bed." i nodded and took my plate to the kitchen. i ran upstairs into my room.
*hootie and kirsty's convo*
"i'm worried about him, mom. he's never acted like this before." kirsty sighed. "i know, hootie. i'm worried about him too." "all over some girl. can you believe it? sam and girls don't really work. when he likes a girl, he shits all over her. he's not good with expressing his feelings. i don't know what makes this girl so special." "she understands him i bet. she's there for him no matter what. i think he finally opened his eyes when he met the right one."
*sam's pov*
i laid in bed with my eyes wide open. how can i sleep? what is sleep? i tossed and turned. anything to see her smile again. anything to see her face bright again. i need to get her out of my head, but how? she's stuck in there and she can't get out. i can't focus on anything else. i need help. i need a lot of help.

something longer :)
to be continued...
make sure to vote and comment :)