The Day

*next day*
*y/n's pov*
today was the day i came forward to talk about my story. i was scared as hell, but sam was there holding me hand. "you're gonna be okay." he said kissing my forehead. i forced a smile, but he could tell i was scared. "remember that i'm always be your side, okay?" i nodded and walked into the room. i talked about everything i've been through for the past years. people were crying. i was thinking that they felt bad for me, but it didn't matter. not being able to control myself i paused and shedded tears. "i'm sorry." i said on the stand. i continued on with the story to the best of my ability. i was pulled back to be asked questions about the certain incidents that have happened. finally, everything was done and i could leave. i walked out of the room and saw sam waiting for me. "how do you feel?" he said hugging me. "i feel good." he smiled and we walked to the car. "you must be hungry." "yes!" i said. we laughed and got in the car. i stared out the window thinking about everything. how did my life get so crazy? hating sam to loving him with all my heart. almost dying twice with suicide or getting shot at. he was always there for me. i started to cry thinking about my mother and not knowing where she is. sam squeezed my hand. i looked up at him and wiped away the tears. "it's okay. you can cry. let it all out." i calmed myself down. "why did my mother leave?" i asked looking into his eyes. i can see that he was searching for an answer. "i don't know, sweetheart." i nodded. we went out to eat and then we went home. i sat on sam's bed and was deep into my thoughts. "do you know any family that you might have?" i shook my head without even looking at him. "okay." he said. he sat next to me and asked, "do you wanna live here from now on?" i looked at him in shock. "you're gonna adopt me?" "no, that's weird." he laughed. "you can stay here for as long as you want." i smiled. "i can't. i'll become a huge problem and-" "hey! no you're not. my mom would love to have you here." i nodded. i didn't have much of a choice. "sam! turn on the tv!" his mom yelled. we turned on the tv and saw that there was a news report about the case. "what?! people at school are gonna see that! what would they think?!" "calm down bebe, if they have a brain and a heart they wouldn't talk to you about the situation and they would feel sorry for you." "i don't want them to feel sorry for me! that's crazy talk, sam!" i ran out of the room into the bathroom. he followed and was pounding on the door. "baby? sweetie? everything is gonna be okay, okay? you're gonna be just fine." i started crying. "i just don't want people to think of me like that, you know? it's not something that i wanted to come out." "i get that, but there's nothing you can do about it now and crying about it won't fix anything okay? please, come out of the bathroom." "give me some time, please." i heard his footsteps fading away. i sat there. why me? this shouldn't happen to anyone. "i'm so tired." i said to myself. before i knew it, i fell asleep in the bathroom. (mood)
*sam's pov*
she's been in the bathroom all day. i went to go check on her, but she wasn't responding. i started to panic and ran downstairs. i grabbed a knife to open the door. "y/n!" i yelled. i started to pick her up when she slowly started moving. "what are you yelling for?" she said in a sleepy voice. i smiled in relief. "come on, let's get you to bed." i carried her to my bed and slowly put her down. i sighed. "she is gonna be a hand full." "i heard that." she said. i laughed and turned off the lights. i pulled her closely to me and went to sleep

to be continued
so sorry i haven't been posting as much
vote and comment