Eyes On Me

i walked into science class. everyone started staring at me. why can't i just walk in a classroom without everyone staring at me. sam waved at me, telling me to come sit next to him and of course i did. "how are you feeling?" he asked. i sighed. "sick. why does everyone have to stare?" i asked. "your dad was on the news, of course they're gonna stare." i rolled my eyes. i want today to end. "you'll be okay. i'm here for you." he said grabbing my hand. i looked at him and smiled. why is the effect he has on me? right behind him was sabrina, staring again. i really wanted to give that girl a piece of my mind, but i didn't wanna cause more drama. this is my chance to make her go crazy. "kiss me." i told him. his eyes widened. "what?" he said chuckling. "kiss me." i said. he was still confused. i rolled my eyes and planted one on him. of course he was confused, but he kissed back. "all right class i- miss y/l/n and mr. hurley would you mind?" i pulled back and looked in his eyes. "yeah, sorry." he said. i noticed that everyone was staring at us, including sabrina with a death stare. i smiled at her and waved. this is the best thing ever. class continued, but i almost fell asleep.
*bell rings*
i gathered my things. i was about to walk out of class until i was stopped. "i know what you're doing." sabrina said behind me. i turned around and smiled. "whatever do you mean?" "you're trying to make me jealous." "why would i wanna do that?" i laughed. "i'm onto you. this isn't over." "you're right. as a matter a fact, the game just fucking started." i said walking out. no one is gonna walk all over me this year. no way. "y/n!" i heard. "hey sam." i knew what he was gonna ask, but i didn't wanna answer. "what was that? the kiss?" "i did it to make sabrina upset." i said. i tried to sound convincing. "oh, so, this was to get back at sabrina?" i nodded. he looked upset for second, but then smiled. "well, hope you made that bitch upset." he said walked away. i know i have feelings for him, but i don't wanna them. there was way more to that kiss then pay back. why does trouble follow me everywhere?

to be continued...
sry it's short :/
vote and comment :)