Confused

Camila

"Ready for the biggest night of your life Camz?" Taylor asked me. We were in the car, on our way to the grammy's. I had been nominated for one, and when I heard about it, I cried the whole day. I was so happy and shocked. That was a few weeks ago. Today is the big day. And I am so nervous.

"I don't know Tay. I think I might puke out the chicken wings I had an hour ago.." I giggled nervously.

"It'll be okay Baby C. This is just the first of your grammy's. You'll be receiving more and more throughout the years, I just know it." Taylor complimented.

"Hm. I sure hope so." I mumbled.

"Okay we're here. Ready to get this show on the road?" Taylor asked me and I nodded smiling. The door was opened and Taylor and I walked out. Since both of us didn't have any dates for tonight, we decided to go together.

We got some pictures together and a few apart. The figure hugging red dress I was wearing tonight made me feel a confidence I'd never felt before. So I owned it.

•••

Shawn

I was walking the carpet, when I saw a familiar short brunette a few feet away from me. She was wearing a red dress that hugged her curves in all the right places making her look more enticing than she already was. My heart started to beat in my chest as she smiled as she saw me.

"Shawnito! Haven't seen you in a bit!" She said as I jumped to hug her. The camera flashes got faster.

"I've been great Camilita. What about you?" I asked her.

"Nervous as hell." She answered back.

"Hey. I know you're gonna win this Mila.. don't doubt yourself, okay?" I spoke softly, looking into her eyes. She nodded slowly.

Wanna walk the other half of the carpet with me?" I asked and she nodded, we both posed for a few pictures before walking inside.

•••

Camila

The grammy's had begun and what I had been nervous about this whole night, had arrived. They were about to announce the winner of the Grammy Award of the Album of the Year. I was shaking with nervousness. Shawn looked at me and nodded to me telling me to calm down. Fortunately he sat right beside Taylor and I.

"And the Grammy award for album of the year goes to...."

"CAMILA CABELLO!" They screamed, pronouncing my name correctly, for once.

Wait.

Did I just-

"CAMILA!" Taylor shook me.

"You just won baby c!!!" Taylor screamed at me as I snapped out of it. What, did I just win? Did I just win a GRAMMY??

I got up and hugged Taylor as everyone clapped. I hugged Shawn.

He looked deeply into my eyes, the crowd started to disappear from my vision and all I could see was shawn. And then he kissed me. It was slow and soft. But it ended too soon.

Still in a trance from the shocking kiss, I walked up the stairs to the stage to receive my Grammy. Holding it in my hands I jumped up and down excitedly making everyone laugh.

I gave a huge speech, thanking my parents, my fans, my friends and Shawn ofcourse.

The night continued with the after party. Many people questioned about Shawn and I but I just waved them away. Truth was, even I didn't know why shawn kissed me. Did he feel the same way? No way. That can't be it. He thinks of me as a friend, that's all. I sighed at that thought.

When Shawn and I saw each other again he didn't talk about the kiss at all so I didn't say anything either, not wanting to make things awkward.

I came home that night, confused.

•••

Part 2?

-Taylor💋