Can't Help Falling In Love (Pt. 3)

Narrator

"Do you love me?" Camila whispered and Shawn's eyes widened and he dropped his guitar case on the floor, not moving to pick it up.

"I- how.." Shawn muttered helplessly, fidgeting with his hands.

Camila chuckled softly, "Everyone thinks so, and they seem convinced." She shrugged.

A few minutes of silence passed. No words were spoken and Camila was ready to give up and walk back to her room.

"It's true." Shawn's voice spoke up loudly, stopping the Cuban.

"I do love you Mila. So much." Shawn whispered, walking towards the Cuban, slowly.

"But I-" he spoke up, only for his breath to falter and his eyes to flutter backwards, and his body fell to the ground in a state of unconsciousness.

"Shawn? Shawn!!" Camila shouted, kneeling next to him in worry, shaking him.

"Shawn w-" Camila shook him again, only to see blood pouring out of his chest. A lot of blood. Too much blood.

"SHAWN!"

"Camila, Mila! Wake up!" Someone shook her awake.

Camila opened her eyes, sweat dribbling down her face, her breath coming out in small and fast pants. She sat up immediately, hugging Shawn to her chest. Shawn held her tighter.

"Mila, are you okay?" Shawn asked, rubbing her back soothingly, trying to calm her down.

The Cuban failed to answer, this scared Shawn, who leaned away to examine Camila, when he was met with soft lips smashing against his, sucking the breath out of him.

Shawn wasted no time in kissing his bestfriend - or rather wife - back. Pulling away a few seconds later, Camila leaned her sweaty forehead onto Shawn's, breathing heavily. Shawn didn't mind though, he'd hold her even when she hadn't bathed for two months.

"Don't - don't leave me, ever. Okay?" Camila spoke firmly.

"I would never leave you Mila." Shawn whispered softly, gazing lovingly at the Cuban.

"Okay good. Because I can't loose you." Camila spoke. "Because I love you." She deadpanned.

Shawns hands fell from the Cuban's jaw, and his eyes filled up with small tears.

"I'm in love with you shawn." The Cuban spoke again. "I'm sorry it took so long for me to figure it out, I mean I knew you-"

"You knew?" Shawn deadpanned, shocked.

"I mean, the fans and Taylor were pretty convinced." Camila chuckled, shrugging her shoulders.

"They're mot wrong. I love you too Mila." Shawn whispered with a grin, which slowly started to etch into a bigger grin.

"Goofball." Camila chuckled, lightly kissing him again.

•••

Okay sorry this is so late but I thought I updated it but then I found out I didn't??

Anyways, please imagine Shawn looking at Camila in this imagine in the way when Shawn looked at Camila when she nudge his nose in the VMA's Señorita performance cuz uwuwywu that was hella cute.

Q: favourite and least favourite subjects ?

A: love literature (and I can't believe I'm saying this maths too a little bit just bc my teacher is wonderful and makes it look like a breeze) and I hate history with my entire heat and soul. Yuck.

-Taylor💋