Insecure

Songs for this imagine:

What Makes You Beautiful | One Direction

A Little Too Much | Shawn Mendes

Narrator

"Agh!" Camila screamed, throwing her half eaten donut on the wall. Losing it. She was completely losing it. And herself.

Stress-eating. It really is a girls worst enemy isn't it? Camila was constantly munching on something or the door, whether it be a banana or a donut. She wasn't picky. This was the cause of one thing and one thing only.

Her new album.

Camila's new album was eating her brain out. The planning, the songs, the writing, the release dates, the tour dates, the song promotions, everything was getting a little too much for the Cuban.

And on top of that she had to deal with the body-shaming by the public. She thought she could handle a bunch of words said by a couple of foolish 13 year olds sitting behind a screen. But, it was harder than she thought. The words hurt. And they hurt bad.

Ew she needs to lose some of that fat.

She looks pregnant, shawmila baby? 👀🤰

Ugh look at her stomach poking out of her dress, gross.

I can't believe Shawn's still dating this pig, watch, he'll leave her soon and settle for someone just as perfect as him like Hailee :)

This hurt the Cuban's feelings. She'd been so busy with her album she had no time for the gym. And when she was recording in the studio, there'd always be a plateful of snacks, and she'd be munching on them every second of the day.

Camila sat back down on the bed, squeezing her thick thighs in her hands, frowning at the amount of meat on there.

Why couldn't her legs be like the other girls? Skinny and long? Why?

She repeatedly asked herself.

Suddenly, her bedroom door opened, and in stepped her tall Canadian boyfriend. He looked at the Cuban and then at the donut sitting on the floor right beside the door.

"What's the donut done to deserve this Mila?" Shawn laughed, walking up to her bed.

"Nothing. Just got angry." Camila shrugged indifferently. Shawn's brow creased in confusion, but he didn't question the Cuban further.

"Anyways. I'm free, you're free, wanna go out for some lunch?" Shawn asked, stuffing his hands in his pockets.

"Yea sure, let me grab my purse." Camila nodded, walking over to her closet, where she kept all of her little purses. She didn't need to change. Her black distressed jeans and white tee were good enough.

"Don't, Babe, I'm paying." Shawn spoke up. Camila glared at shawn, grabbing her purse anyways, and walking out of her room, Shawn laughing on her trail.

•••

"I'll take the classic burger with a side of fries and a vanilla shake please." Shawn spoke to the waiter, handing his menu to him.