Twins

A/N: this is for you Shannon1300 I'm sorry it took SO LONG.

Narrator

"Ugh. Eughhhh." Camila grumbled as she felt another wave of nausea hit her. Her head net back into the toilet where she let out all the things she had eaten fro breakfast.

"Hey hey, you okay baby?" Shawn spoke as entered the bathroom and kneeled beside the Cuban, running his hand up and down her back to soothe her.

"I hate being pregnant already." Camila spoke up weakly. "And it's only been like 5 months, we have 4 more left."

Shawn helped her get up floor and brush her teeth and get rid of the vomit smell. He led the Cuban back to their bedroom and made her lay back onto the headboard of the bed. He got into bed beside her.

"Do you need anything baby?" He asked the Cuban sweetly.

"Just some water, and maybe a banana." She spoke, her voice hoarse from puking all morning.

"Alright." Shawn spoke softly, placing a kiss on Camila's forehead before going to get some water and a banana. He returned only a minute later and handed the items to his girlfriend.

"Thanks." She spoke after gulping down her water, and taking a bite of her banana. Shawn climbed back into bed and laid his head near Camila's growing stomach, careful not to squish the babies.

Babies. That's right, they were having twins. A girl and a boy.

"Hi my babies." He started speaking to the bump like he usually did.

"I can't wait for you to come out, daddy loves you two." He spoke making Camila's heart flutter at his adorableness.

He placed a two kisses on Camila's bump for each twin and then placed a kiss on Camila's lips, all with a big smile on his face.

"I can't wait to be a dad." He grinned.

"I know. And you're going to be best dad there is." Camila complimented making Shawn grin even wider.

"I love you." He giggled, giving the Cuban an Eskimo kiss.

"I love you too, dork." Camila chuckled, kissing Shawn's reddening cheek.

•••

Wow sooo I hoped you liked this Shannon1300

I'm sorry if it's crap, I'm just blah-ed out atm.
Wow is that even a phrase? 'Blah-ed out'?
Eh, well now it is.

Q: favourite childhood memory?

A: HAHA, it was one of my friends birthday, and my other friend fake proposed to her in the school bathroom it was HILARIOUS. We even recorded it and I even remember the time. 8:16 am 😂

-Taylor💋