Honeymoon Gone Wrong?

Narrator

"Don't be ridiculous Shawn, you cant bury ice cubes in the sand thinking they won't melt. Of course it'll melt!" Camila laughed as her and Shawn entered the honeymoon suite.

They'd gotten married over a week ago and now had officially started their honeymoon in tropical Hawaii.

"Oh my god the view is so gorgeous!" Camila gasped, dropping the two bags she held in her hands and ran towards the window, opening the sliding door to the rather large balcony they'd gotten along with the suite.

Shawn left their suitcases in a corner and walked out into the balcony, standing behind his now wife, hugging her from behind.

"It's pretty pretty isn't it." Shawn grinned.

"It's just - amazing." Camila gushed, turned around and hugged Shawn. Shawn's heart fluttered seeing his wife's happiness radiate throughout her face. She was glowing.

"I'm happy you're happy baby. Now go freshen up and change so we can actually go down to the beach." Shawn told her. Camila nodded in excitement. Grabbing a swimsuit and a cover up from her suitcase, she skipped all the way to the bathroom, Shawn laughing at her craziness.

•••

Dressed in her blue bikini set and white cover up, with her white flip flops on her feet, Camila raced down to the beach. Shawn walking behind her carrying all the necessities one needed for a day at the beach.

He found a nice spot for their things and put them there. By the time he looked up, Camila was already in the water, wiggling her toes in the cool ocean waves.

"Shawn come on!" She squealed, looking back at him. He smiled and ran up to her.

"I don't want to go in all the way just yet." Camila said sitting down in the sand, just soaking her toes into the waves crashing onto the beach. Shawn sat down next to her, doing the same thing.

"Thanks for bringing me here Shawn. I love you." Camila spoke, looking up at shawn gleaming hazel brown eyes, shining in the sun.

"Of course baby, I love you too." Shawn grinned leaning in towards Camila's face. "So much" he whispered before meeting her lips for a slow kiss.

They pulled apart a couple minutes later smiling at each other. Camila rested her head on Shawn's shoulder, Shawn putting his head on top of hers watching the waves peacefully.

"So when are we having sex?"

"Shawn!"

•••

It was a few hours later in the evening. Camila had changed into a yellow romper and Shawn was in his shorts and white tank top.

They were downstairs in the hotel learning how to make the Hawaiian flower crowns. It wasn't that hard actually and Camila was doing very well. Her crown consisted of a lot of colourful flowers varying from pinks to purples and yellows and reds, with leaves all around. Shawn, however, was struggling to make his flower crown.

When Camila was done with hers she laughed at Shawn's string of curses as he failed to twist the leaves together once again. She spent the next hour helping Shawn make his flower crown as well.

It was around dinner time when the two were finished. Shawn was just paying the person who helped them and had asked Camila to find them a restaurant inside the hotel to eat at just for tonight as they were too tired to go out and eat. They could do that tomorrow.

Camila had gone up to this man standing around in the staff clothes and was asking him about the restaurants when her bracelet fell off of her hand. The man and Camila both bent to pick it up when Camila's flower crown slipped from her head and fell onto the man's head instead. The two shared a laugh and Camila removed the crown from the man's head muttering a small sorry.

She thanked him for his help and went back to a now fuming Shawn.

"Hey I found a resta- what's wrong Shawn?" Camila questioned, seeing Shawn's face red and his eyes as cold as night.

"Nothing." He spoke sharply. "Let's go."

Camila shrugged it off and led him to the restaurant the nice young man had suggested.

•••

Part two coming sooooooon :)

Q: favourite songs off of both of Camila's albums?

-Taylor💋