Tease

Narrator

"Camila! MILAAAA!" Shawn screamed walking around backstage after his best show yet at the Rogers Centre in his hometown.

He heard a wild giggle coming from his dressing room and rolled his eyes before barging in. And there stood the Cuban, still in her dark blue dress, wild mess of hair, and a sheen of sweat on her face.

"Shawnie, hi." Camila spoke, batting her eyelashes at him innocently.

"Mila. Babe. There are some things we need to talk about." Shawn spoke trying wipe all the sweat off of him with a towel.

"What things shawnie?" The Cuban giggled, starting to wipe off her makeup.

"Oh you know, like pulling my zipper down mid-performance." Shawn spoke dryly making the Cuban chuckle.

"Woops." She shrugged, continuing to wipe off her makeup. Shawn groaned and left the subject for the time being.

•••

"It was honestly so embarrassing Mila... I had to... adjust my pants." Shawn ended, his cheeks turning into a deep red colour. That made the Cuban hunch over and laugh the loudest she's ever laughed.

"Hey guys so I-" Brian came into their hotel room, holding out some fan mail in his hands.

"Why is she laughing as if she's inhaled a shit ton of laughing gas?" Brian questioned Shawn.

"N-nothing." Shawn answered, not wanting to reveal what had happened between him and his girlfriend onstage.

"S-shawn got a b-boner on s-stage!!" Camila laughed out making Shawn turn red again.

"WOAH, WOAH." Brian shouted shocked.

"Shut up dude and leave that here and get out." Shawn spoke, still highly embarrassed.

"Okay damn." Brian apple, kept the fan mail on the table and walked out.

"Use protection!" His voice came from outside a few seconds later.

"Won't need any!" Camila shouted back, surprising Shawn.

"You're not- we're not gonna..?" Shawn stuttered.

"Not tonight babe. I'm a bit tired." Camila smirked.

"Please Mila, you can't leave me like this." Shawn groaned.

"Sorry Canada, But maybe tomorrow." Camila shrugged as she began to undress.

Shawn stood their shocked. As his girlfriend turned away from him and bunching her dress from the top to her waist. She grabbed one of Shawn's shirt, and put it on. Then took her dress off all the way and threw it to the side. She grabbed a pair of pyjama shorts and put them on too.

Camila turned around to see shawn staring at her with a look. That look. She chuckled, waking towards him.

"You'll be fine once you take a cold shower." She said, patting his reddened cheek. "Plus, you're sweating, it'll help with that too."

Camila turned around and laid down on the bed, cheekily popping out her back-side, making Shawn groan.

"You are such a tease!"

•••

DID ANYONE SEE SHAWNS POST ON INSTAGRAM I THINK I DIED

-Taylor💋