Scare

A/N : this one is for you Shannon1300 , sorry it took so long.

Narrator

"Stop stealing all of my popcorn, Shawn." Camila spoke, exasperated.

"Well this is what couple do okay?" Shawn whined.

"Steal each other's stuff? Okay." Camila rose her eyebrows.

"No. They share stuff. It's cute." Shawn grinned, giving the Cuban an Eskimo kiss.

"Yuck. You're gonna make me puke." Shannon, their bestfriend spoke, faking a gag. She stuck his tongue out at her and received a pillow to the face.

*ding dong*

"I'll go check. Pause the movie!" Camila uttered, placed a kiss on her boyfriend's reddening cheek, and went to answer the door.

"Hel-" she started to speak as she opened the door but was faced with a gun held in front of her face by a masked stranger.

"You're coming with me bitch." The masked stranger spoke gruffly, grabbing the Cuban harshly by the arm.

"Ow. Shawn!!" Camila called out for help as the kidnapper struggled to carry the kicking Cuban to his car.

"Shawn! SHAWN! Help!!" The Cuban kicked and cried.

Just before she was stuffed into the kidnappers car, he turned limp and fell to the ground, as another pair of arms pulled the Cuban close.

It was shawn.

He'd knocked out the kidnapper, cold.

"Shawn. Oh my god shawn." Camil cried into the Canadians chest, as he carried her back inside the house.

"Is she okay?!" Shannon asked Shawn, as he closed the front, and started to carry a shaking Cuban to her room.

"Yeah, I'll try to calm her down. Could you call the cops before that kidnapper runs away?" He requests, and Shannon nods, quickly dialling a number.

•••

"Shawn!!" Camila shouts, as she wakes up, sweat glistening in her forehead. She starts to cry when she notices it's completely dark, and her boyfriend is nowhere.

"Mila? Mila what's wrong baby? Mila?" Shawn whispers worriedly, coming out from the bathroom. He lights a lamp, brightening up the room.

"I- I - I had a bad d-dream." Camila stutters, seemingly shivering.

"I- I thought I would never see you again shawn." Camila cried, Shawn pulled her closer to him and hugged her close.

"You and I are never going to be apart from each other, okay? I love you too much to ever let you go." Shawn murmured, placing a small kiss on top of his girlfriends head.

Camila giggled through her tears.

"I love you too." She sniffled, laying back on her pillow with Shawn cuddled close to her.

"Can you sing something?" She murmurs, sleepily.

"Yeah," Shawn replies. "Anything for you."

•••

Oka oka crap. Hiii so i hope you liked it Shannon1300 . And I'm sorry you had to wait like 5 days.

Anywaysss. I'm not sure if I'll be posting a part 3 of Run-In anymore bc I'm literally out of ideas atm. Idk what's happening to me. Agh. Anyways, my stupid maths teacher gave me a -5 for not writing my NAME on a test paper.

So yea life is great 👍🏼

Q: any pet peeves?

A: people chewing gum really loud (or any food for that matter) , scratching nails on a surface especially walls rutjjfkrkk. Aaanddd I have a long lost but I'll stop for now.

-Taylor💋