Can't Help Falling In Love

Narrator

"Are you absolutely sure about this Shawn?"

"I'm 125% sure Mila, if it's anyone I'm gonna marry, it'll be you." Shawn spoke, holding his Cuban bestfriends hands in his.

Shawn was 34, Camila was 32, both of them were uneasy at the fact that they were still unmarried. Ofcourse it's not bad to be unmarried when you're in your 30's, but it just made the two bestfriends uneasy, seeing all their other celebrity friends falling in love and getting married.

Since it seemed like basically all of the world was married already, the Canadian devised a plan to the Cuban.

The Cuban wasn't maddened by the idea, just a bit unsure. Was that really what Shawn wanted? Did she want this? She kept asking herself.

"We're best friends Mila, we know everything about each other, we're not in love but maybe down the line we might be." Shawn shrugged. Camila thought for a second juggling the pros and cons in her mind. She decided that the pros definitely outweighed the cons.

"Okay. Let's get married, Shawn." She agreed with a grin.

•••

"Shawn! Dinners ready!" Camila shouted at the top of her lungs, taking out the cheesy lasagna from the oven and placing it on the table top with a protective cloth underneath it.

The two bestfriends had been married for about a year now, and things were almost the exact same, except that they were able to spend more time together. The rest of the world around them was unaware of the fact that this marriage was super planned, so to prevent a ton of judgement, the two bestfriends faked being in love, for the time being.

Quick, heavy steps were heard and Shawn appeared, wearing his usual black skinny jeans, and button up shirt.

"What's that?" Shawn asked, pointing to the cheesy top of the lasagna, as he and Camila sat down on the chairs.

The Cuban chuckled, "Its lasagna, Shawn. Just extra cheesy."

Shawn shook his head with a laugh. "God help your love for cheese."

"Cheese is great." Camila laughed.

Together, the two married best friends enjoyed their dinner, talking about upcoming award shows, and each other's upcoming albums.

After dinner, Camila started washing the dishes, while Shawn dried them as best as he could.

"Thanks for the meal babe." Shawn left a kiss on the Cuban's cheek and walked upstairs, not realising his slip up.

The Cuban stood there in the kitchen, the water running, her hand on the cheek he had kissed, and one word echoing in her mind.

"Babe?" She whispered to herself.

•••

Hi omgg I finally updated something. This is gonna have a part 2 btw.

Also I got my first tattoo and it hurt like a bitch. It's so cute tho I love it! It's on the side of my wrist.

I never knew it was so hard to keep up with a tattoo. Like right now it's wrapped and I have to take it off every 12 hours, clean my tattoo carefully, and put on a new wrap until my tattoo heals. Ugh so much work.

P.s we're alrdy at 25k reads. Wtf we just hit 20k like a week ago??? THANKKKKUUUUU

Q: Have you ever had a tattoo? If so how manyyyyy??

A: just one rn lmao

-Taylor💋