Jealous

requested by: Silly_Mendes

I hope you like it :)

•••

Narrator

The sound of her loud laughter rang in his ears and he groaned banging his head on his desk angrily. Every. Single. Time.

Every time Shawn would actually try and make an effort to do his homework there was always something or the other there to distract him. In this situation it was Camila Cabello. Shawn had had a crush on her since they'd become friends. He'd never had the courage to go up to her and admit his feelings and ask the girl out though.

In a fit of rage he got up and banged open his door. The laughter continued l. With heavy steps, he ran downstairs to see what had the Cuban girl laughing so hard.

He spotted the Cuban laying in the couch, laughing with tears in her eyes, and Brian, tickling the life out of her.

"BRAIN!" Camila laughed trying to push Brian's hands away.

"STOP!!!" Camila laughed.

"No! You cheated. You can't win the damn game!" Brian

"I'm sorry baby! But I can't help that I'm just better at it than you!" Camila spoke breathlessly as the tickling stopped for a moment.

Baby?

Shawn thought gritting his teeth. Camila was his. No one else's. Why is she calling Brian her baby?

The Cubans loud laughter interrupted shawns angry thoughts once again. The tickling had started once more.

"Okay okay FINEEE!" Camila shouted trying to breathe.

"You're better at it than me sorryyyy!" Camila shouted in one breath and Brian stopped before starting again.

"ABHAHAHAHA Brian STOPPPP!" Camila laughed. And then her eyes met with shawns and they brightened.

"Shawn! Shawn help!" Camila shouted out to him.

Shawn shook his head and made his way to the couch.

"Okay buddy, enough, she's turning blue." Shawn told Brian tugging him away from Camila. If shawn wanted be would've turned and left Camila with brain. But his feelings were too strong. And he felt protective of her and he'd do anything to help the Cuban.

"Thanks shawnie!" Camila suddenly spoke pouncing on Shawn and hugging him. Brian shook his head at shawn and smirked.

Shawn peeled Camila off of him and walked to the kitchen, leaving the Cuban confused, standing in the middle of the living. She looked at Brian for help and he shrugged.

Camila walked to the kitchen and over to shawn, putting her hands on her hips sassily.

"Shawn, whats wrong?" Camila asked shawn, who was standing near the counter with an angry look on his face.

"Nothing." The Canadian muttered.

"No, Shawn tell me." Camila spoke holding shawns hand in hers.

"I said it's nothing Camila, what don't you understand?" Shawn barked and Camila frowned.

"No!" Camila said loudly, holding shawns shoulders and turning him towards her.

"Tell me what's wrong with you shawn!" Camila spoke crossing her arms over her chest.

The Canadian sighed. "When were you gonna tell me you and Brian were an item?" Shawn muttered completely confusing the Cuban.

Suddenly, she started to laugh.

"Shawn. Brian and I aren't dating!" Camila laughed.

"But you called him baby.." Shawn mustered confused.

"That's cuz he's mentally a 5 year old. He is a baby! Shawn c'mon!" Camila laughed.

Suddenly shawn felt like the stupidest man on earth.

"Was shawnie getting jealous?" Camila spoke with a smirk. Shawns eyes widened and his cheeks got pink.

"Aww you were!" Camila continued to smirk.

"N-no I wasn't!" Shawn spoke.

"Oh cut the act Shawn. I can see it. You like me, mendes." The Cuban smirked.

"N-no-" Shawn started before the Cuban came closer.

"So you're saying if I'm this close to you, your heart won't start beating wildly?" Camila smirked, her breath hitting shawns lips as she talked.

"M-Mila.." Shawn spoke nervously. Suddnely Camila pulled away from the Canadian, winked and strutted our of the kitchen l, swaying her hips even more.

Shawn was left speechless.

•••

When the Canadian walked out of the kitchen to talk to Camila he saw her sitting on Brian's lap, both of the laughing. Shawns eyes turned dark with anger. And before he could control himself he lunged towards the two and snatched Camila out of Brian's lap.

Without Shawn noticing, Brian sneaked away.

"What're you doing? Huh? What games are you playing cabello?" Shawn muttered harshly, holding camila by the waist tightly.

"You tease me and then you go sit on Brian's lap like it's your fucking throne!" Shawn spoke, anger heating him up.

"You're mine Mila!" Shawn muttered, harshly grabbing at Camila's behind making her gasp and before she could close her mouth shawns mouth attacked hers hungrily.

Camila kissed back with the same amount of force. Shawn held the Cuban tightly to him as his mouth attacked hers.

When the two pulled away, they were gasping loudly for air. Camila smirked at shawn.

"Before you ask, yes I will be your girlfriend." Camila smirked making Shawn grin.

"Also.." Camila muttered nearing shawns ear.

"I love jealousy on you." She whispered before kissing his ear and lightly biting in it making Shawns fingers dig into the Cubans hips.

She kissed shawns cheek one more time and walked back to her room, swinging her hips.

•••

I hope this was good enough Silly_Mendes . I'm not that good but I tried my best :)

-Taylor💋