Romance

Liked by shawnmendes and 387,664 otherscamila_cabello my new song #ShamelessOutNow from my project, Romance 💘

camila_cabello my new song #ShamelessOutNow from my project, Romance 💘

•••

Narrator

The sound of a door slamming open and then shutting awoke the sleeping Cuban. She quickly removed the bowl of popcorn from her lap and shut off her tv to see who had invited themselves inside her house.

The Cuban had been watching a movie, and had accidentally slept halfway through it. She'd been dreadfully nervous about her fans reactions to her new songs and had promised herself not to look at Instagram until the next day. So to busy herself she'd put on a movie.

Walking to through the hallway to her front door she met the eyes of bestfriend and boyfriend, Shawn.

"Shawn!!" She shouted gleefully before speeding her way towards and collapsing onto his chest like a ball making him chuckle.

"How come you're not in Toronto? You have a big show tomorrow night mister!" She playfully scolded him.

"I don't have to leave until tomorrow, so I thought I'd enjoy a few hours with lovely girlfriend." Shawn cheesed, giving the Cuban a cute Eskimo kiss.

"And let's talk about these two songs of yours." Shawn spoke firmly and dragged the Cuban to the living room making her giggle.

"So who's this man you need more than you what to? Huh?" Shawn sassed making the Cuban giggle wildly.

"It's you, you doofus. Who else?" Camila laughed situation herself on the Canadian's lap.

"Really?" Shawn smirked making the Cuban's cheeks flush a deep crimson red.

"You love me that much baby?" Shawn asked, his nose brushing against hers.

"Mhm. I love you." She nodded cheekily making Shawn growl and place his hand tightly on her waist, holding her in place.

"Say it again." He murmured, leaning closer to the Cuban.

"I love you." She spoke with no hesitation.

"Again." Shawn spoke.

"I love you." Camila muttered running her hands through his hair.

"Again.." the Canadian whispered, leaning into camila's touch.

"I love you, Shawn." She spoke firmly.

"I love you so much Mila.." he whispered finally, looking at the Cuban with love clear in his eyes.

"Now let's watch that music video of yours, shall we?" Shawn suggested, pulling out his phone from his pocket and unlocking it.

The Cuban sat sideways on his lap, her arms around his neck, as the two lovers watched the video.

"I'm so proud of you babygirl." Shawn murmured pressing a light kiss to the Cubans neck.

•••

Hi, this was crap.

BUT OH MY GOD 'Shameless' and 'Liar' ARE SUCH GOOD SONGS I COULD DIE

also I think "shameless" should be called "shawnless" heheh 😂🤷🏻‍♀️😏

-Taylor💋