PR

Narrator

"Cabello, Mendes, you're here." Andrew spoke as the two singers entered the studio together.

Camila and Shawn had been asked to meet at the studio with their managers today. The two bestfriends had been confused at the abruptness of this 'meeting' but didn't decline obviously.

"So, whats up Rog?" Camila asked her manager, Roger.

"Well, you two might want to sit down for this." Roger spoke, Camila and Shawn looked at each other and rose their eyebrows before sitting down in the sofas, facing Andrew and Roger.

"You guys need any water?" Andrew cleared his throat.

"No than-" Shawn started to speak up when Andrew began pouring water into 4 glasses.

"O-Kay.." Shawn spoke slowly, eyeing the two managers and their jitteriness.

"Are you guys alright?" Camila asked Andrew and Roger, as she grabbed her glass of water.

Shawn took a few sips.

"Yeah. Um so.." Roger muttered.

"Just get on with it guys, how bad could it be?" Shawn chuckled, as him and Camila took a large sip.

"You guys have to be in a fake relationship." Andrew blurted and Shawn and Camila spat out their water.

•••

"Okay so you're saying, we have to kiss? And act like a couple?" Shawn asked, the two managers nodded simultaneously.

"And all this is to promote Mila's upcoming album and my tour?" Shawn asked again.

The two managers nodded once more.

"I don't mind it." Camila spoke up.

Shawn's head turned around so fast he almost got whiplash.

"You- what??" Shawn spoke, surprised. Camila shrugged, unfazed. Andrew and Roger walked out of the studio to let the two bestfriends converse.

"Yeah, Shawn, it's not that big a of deal. It's not like we have to screw each other in the middle of the street." The Cuban joked.

"Yeah but Mila won't it be weird? I mean, we're bestfriends." Shawn argued.

"Yeah, but we know it's for publicity. It'll be fine shawn." Camila spoke calmly. Shawn sighed.

"Fine! We'll do it!" He shouted for the two managers to hear him.

Andrew and Roger entered again with large smiles.

"Great now sigh these papers to agree on the terms." Roger put forward a page long agreement with 4 lines at the bottom. Two of them already filled out by their managers, and two left for Shawn and Camila to sign.

Together, the two bestfriends signed the 2 year long contract.

"Let's do this cabello." Shawn sighed.

"Let's." Camila grinned.

•••

Okay, either this is gonna have just two parts or it might stretch out to three, I'm not sure.

But the second part will be out in a bit.

Also tomorrow is a Monday and I'm fucking scared to confront the guy... let's call him 'B' for short.

Fmllllll

Q: favourite fast food place?

A: taco belllll duh (sometimes McDonald's, it's depends)

-Taylor💋