Can't Help Falling In Love (Pt. 2)

A/N: double update cuz I love u all (aaand I'm bored)

Narrator

They look soooo in love 😍

The way Shawn looks at Camila 🥺

When Shawn looks at Camila you can tell he really loves her uwu 🥺🥺🥺

Humming an unfamiliar tune, the Cuban walked around the large house, having absolutely nothing to do. Shawn was on tour, so the house seemed practically empty without his regular guitar strumming echoing around the house, or the sound of his clumsy ass bumping into everything with an oof .

Living in Toronto with Shawn, had its cons, she realised. She couldn't go to her mother when she was bored, or share laughs with her sister, or have normal talks with her father.  It was dead silent everywhere she went.

The shriek of a phone ringing pierced through the silence of the house, perking up the Cuban. She ran back to the kitchen, where she'd kept her phone for no reason at all. She grabbed it and answered the incoming FaceTime call from Shawn.

"Shawn! How are ya?" She asked, feeling excited to be able to finally talk to him.

"I'm good Mila! What's up." Shawn asked with a smile, running a hand through his wild curls.

"Absolutely nothing. The house is dead silent, I'm two thousand kilometres away from my parents, and Aaliyah's at a hockey game, your parents are busy with moving their house. I would help them but I've been banned since I dropped all those glasses last time." Camila explained, making Shawn chuckle at the last bit.

"Well, you did trip over a flat surface and scream and drop the box of glasses for no reason." Shawn grinned.

"No!- I tripped on— the.." Camila shut her mouth, not getting anything in her mind. She heard Shawn laugh loudly from the phone.

"Okay Babe, gotta go, love you!" Shawn spoke quickly, sent her an air kiss, and ended the call.

Once again, the Cuban was left shocked. He's called her babe for the second time now. Sure they were married but..this was planned..and they weren't in love.. Were they?

Confused, the Cuban dialled in a familiar number in her contacts and pressed her phone to her ear.

"Hey Baby C whats up!" She heard her bubbly voice speak up.

"Thank god you picked up, I have a Shawn crisis." Camil spoke hurriedly.

"What's up bup?" Taylor asked, seeming unfazed.

Taylor, being the Cuban and Canadians closest friends, was the only one who knew the real reason why Shawn and Camila got married, except for Shawn and Camila's families and crew.

"Shawn has called me babe twice, and even said love you." The Cuban spoke into the phone, putting emphasis onto her words.

"Shut up, you're joking." Taylor gasped from the other side of the phone.

"Not a joke." Camila cleared up.

"Well congrats baby c! He likes you! Or love I don't know." Taylor screamed.

"I get that. But we're not sure about it. Plus, do I even like him?" Camila questioned.

"Okay, one, I'm 110% sure mendes is in love with you. Two, I'm gonna quick you a bit." Taylor spoke up.

"Do you find yourself staring at him a lot?"

"Sometimes, Yeah."

"Do you think about your guys' future?"

"I get dreams about them here and there."

"Butterflies when he's around?"

"Yup."

"Jealousy?"

"Oh, so much."

As Taylor quizzed her, the Cuban couldn't helped but notice.

She had fallen for her best friend, but the question still lingering in her mind was.. Did he actually love her like Taylor said.. and all those fans?

•••

Hiii, there's going to be a part 3 don't worryyy.

My rose tattoo started to sting a bit and I got scared so I called my tattoo artist again and she said it was normal so 🙏🏼

Q: weirdest thing that ever happens to you?

A: found out my best friends dad and my dad were friends in college way before we knew each other (duh we weren't even born im so stupid)

-Taylor💋