Sick

A/N: for Shannon1300 , hope u like it :)
Warning: cliche af

Narrator

"Achoo!" Camila sneezed, her body jumping from the power of the sneeze.

"Still sick?" Shawn pouts, as he brings a glass full of warm water into the room, handing it to the Cuban, who nods with a pout.

"Well, shannon's in the kitchen making some soup for you." Shawn explained. "We all know I can't be trusted with cooking."

Camila chuckled hoarsely.

"Wouldn't want you to burn the house down. I need my bed." She grinned.

"Ha-ha. Now scoot over and let me cuddle you." Shawn nudged the Cuban.

"Shawn, you're going to get sick." Camila spoke up, her sentence ending with a cough.

"I don't care." He shrugged his shoulders, grabbing the Cuban and lightly scooting her weak body towards the either side, cuddling her up to him.

"Shawn ple-" Camila started to speak up.

"Honey, you're sick and I want to take care of you, okay? And if I get sick you could take care of me. But for now, please let me take care of you." Shawn urged.

Camila sighed, "Okay."

"I'm sorry I messed up the last two weeks we have with each other before you go on tour." Camila muttered sadly, tracing the inside of Shawn's arm that was wrapped around her.

"What do you mean baby? This is the best time I've had with you. Of course you being sick is awful but, I get to be with you 24/7 and I get to take care of you for once." Shawn spoke softly. "For the first time we don't just say hello and run to do our jobs. We can actually spend time together."

"And then you'll be gone again." Camila pouted.

"I know. I'm sorry. But I'll fly you out to shows, I'll fly out here during breaks. I'll do anything to be by your side even if just for two hours." Shawn spoke lovingly and placed a kiss on the Cuban's warm lips.

"Love you." Camila murmured softly, closing her eyes, laying her head on Shawn's chest.

"Love you too, now let's see about that soup huh?" He pulled out his phone, ready to call their friend Shannon who was slaving over making Camila some soup.

•••

Wow that ending didn't end well (writing vise)

And wow I've been gone for TWO weeks.

Sorry bout that, midterms are coming up, projects and all that shit. IM DYINGGGGGGG

I have to turn in so much stuff I just- I just can't anymore.

send help.

Q: when are ya'lls birthdays?

A: 19th September

-Taylor💋