Long-Distance

Narrator

"And then maybe we could change it u- Shawn?"

It was the last day of the Asian leg of the tour and 6 days until the new leg would start. But, tomorrow would be the day that Shawn would be seeing his girlfriend after a long month.

It hadn't been easy saying goodbye to her at the airport and seeing her cry for him to stay. Nevertheless, the two had pulled it through and would finally be able hug and kiss each other to their hearts content.

"Huh. Nothing. Just .... thinking about tomorrow." Shawn blushes as Brian and Connor 'Ooh'.

"Shawns getting laid tomorr-ROW!" Brian hoots as Connor wiggles his eyebrows at a blushing Shawn.

"Okay enough, get dressed now." Andrews voice ordered as he entered the room and all three men rushed out of the room to do just that.

•••

"I missed this." Shawn murmurs quietly.

It was the next day, and it was only two hours ago that Shawn had picked up his girlfriend from the airport. Now, they were cuddling, like always.

"Mhm, me too." Camila whispers back.

"Oh I almost forgot." Camila jumps up from the bed, making Shawn whine in protest.

The Cuban zips open her suitcase that lay flat on the ground, and took out a square black box. She jumped back onto the bed as Shawn leaned up on his elbows.

Unpacking the box, Camila revealed two matching black bracelets.

"These are Bond Touch Bracelets." Camila presented them. "When you miss me, tap your bracelet, and wherever I am in the world, I'll feel a small vibration and a light, and I'll know you're thinking of me."

"I love this." Shawn whispers softly, looking at his girlfriend with a loving expression.

"Wear yours." Camila instructed, handing one of the bracelets to shawn, who put it on with just a teeny bit of difficulty. Camila put hers on too.

Placing a small kiss on the Cuban's lips, Shawn spoke up, "I hate being away from you."

"I know. Me too." Camila muttered sadly, leaning her forehead on Shawn's chest.

"You know what I saw this morning on snapchat??" Camila suddenly giggled. "People think you and I broke up."

Shawn chuckled, "God." He grabbed his phone and pressed a few buttons here and there before shutting it off again.

"What'd you do?" Camila asked, turning around to face Shawn.

"Just.. letting the world know I'm happy and in love with the woman of my dreams." Shawn cheesed.

"Love you too." Camila answered with a small smile, giving Shawn an Eskimo kiss.

"Only five more days of this and then it's goodbye again." Shawn sighed.

"Shawn, we'll be okay." Camila reassured. "We can survive long-distance. We have these." She smirked, holding out her bond touch bracelet.

•••

Okay wow crappy ending.

But yay.

Q: opinions on 'Lose you to love me' by Selena G?

A: I think it's a nice song. But (just my opinion) she's never really been my favourite. 🤷🏻‍♀️

-Taylor💋