Literal blind date (pt. 2)

Narrator

"You're blind? But then how were you able to text me?" Camila asked, confused.

"My friend Brian typed out what I said. Don't worry, they were all my words." Shawn spoke, chewing on his bottom lip nervously.

"O-oh.." Camila uttered.

"I was hoping that me being blind wouldn't  change anything..but based off of your reaction I think I'll leave.." Shawn sighed sadly. Camila's head snapped up as Shawn started to feel around to get up.

"No no. Wait. Shawn.." the Cuban spoke frantically, she held his hand in hers tightly, he angled his face towards her voice, and sat back down.

"I don't care that you're blind. I've only known you for a few weeks but I've learnt so much about you. You are amazing in every way and I don't know what I would be doing right now or where I would be if I had never met you online. You understand me and I can truly relate to you in every way. I mean it when I say that I could care less that you're blind. I really really like you and I'm willing to be with you..." Camila spoke all in one breath. And then blushed at what she'd slipped out at the end.

"I mean.. if you want me to.." she spoke shyly.

"Of course i do.." Shawn finally spoke with a breath of relief.

They both smiled. Camila leant in to kiss the Canadian and as soon as he felt her getting closer he closed his eyes, puckered his lips and felt the contact of soft lips touching his only a few moments later.

He tried to hold her face in his hands but ended up poking her in the eye instead.

"Ow." She spoke holding her eye and chuckling while Shawn turned beetroot red.

"I'm sorry.." he spoke sheepishly.

"It's okay.." Camila chuckled. She held his face in her hands and took control of the kiss instead.

Finally they pulled away with smiles on their faces.

•••

For the next few months it was weird for Camila. Getting weird stares from people as she helped Shawn walk here and there, and help him eat without dropping anything, or helping him go to a public bathroom, of course he did his business himself, but she had to direct him to the stalls without him bumping into anyone or anything.

Of course sometimes she would get disgusted looks as well and for a while she'd felt a bit insecure but then she almost hit herself in the head for thinking that way about her and shawns relationship.

Yes he was blind, but that didn't make him any less of a human.

•••

Hiiii, I've been sleeping the past five days wbu guys??

😂

-Taylor💋