BFB (Pt. 5)

Narrator

Camila awoke in the middle of the night when she heard the front door of the Mendes house being shut open and then closed.

She looked around the room to see Aaliyah and Ariana fast asleep on their mattresses. They'd built a fort.

She stretched before walking into the bathroom, when she was done with her business she walked down the stairs, wanting a little something to eat.

It was pitch black, everyone was asleep.

She opened the small flash on her phone and entered the kitchen, she rummaged around the
fridge (quietly) before finding a banana and some chocolate syrup.

She peeled the banana and dribbled some of the syrup onto it, before closing the lid of the bottle and placing it back into the fridge. She bit into the banana, moaning at the good taste.

She felt hands snake around her waist and pull her back into a hard chest. She bit her lip to prevent from squealing and waking up the entire house.

She turned to see shawn staring at her and she sighed in relief.

"You scared me." Camila whispered, syrup on the corner of her lip.

"Sorry." Shawn grinned, before picking up the Cuban and placing her onto the kitchen counter. His lips were merely centimetres away from hers, their breathing was laboured.

"You have a little bit of chocolate on you." Shawn whispered. Camila moved her hand to wipe but Shawn stopped her. "Let me get that for you." he whispered before kissing away and the chocolate. He licked his lips, staring the Cuban right in the eyes, making her heart start to beat loud enough that she swore even the rest of the sleeping people in the house could hear it.

She leaned in and connected their lips before she could overthink it. Shawns hands landed on her bottom, holding her close to him as he wrapped her legs around his waist.

It was a soft kiss. It wasn't rushed.

"Mm, banana." Shawn whispers pulling away making Camila giggle slightly.

Shawn presses his lips to hers firmly bringing her in even closer if possible. Camila sighs against his mouth as she deepens the kiss, trailing her fingers down his arms, her arms winding around his neck. She smiles against his lips as he slows down his kisses.

They parted from each other when air became necessary, the two panting and out of breath. Sharing giggly smiles between each other Shawn stood as close to Camila as possible, heart beating wildly in his chest.

"God you're incredible." He whispers against her lips. Camila grinned.

"Camila where are y-" Aaliyah whispered opening the light, finding the two lovers encased in each other's arms, staring at each other fondly.

"Well well well." Aaliyah smirked, seeing this as her chance to tease the two a little bit.

The two jumped apart, Camila jumping off of the counter, grabbing her dropped banana from the floor and throwing it into the bin as Shawn and Aaliyah stared at each other, Shawn peering his eyes away from his sisters.

"Be thankful it was me and not Mom and dad who witnessed this." Aaliyah spoke, with a small grin.

"You're uh- you're okay with this right?" Shawn stuttered, scratching the back of his neck, catching even Camila's attention. Did he really want to be with her as much as she wanted to be with him?

"Of course big bro. Just don't break my best friends heart please, otherwise I might tell Ariana to beat you in the nuts. And you know that girl, shes crazy." Aaliyah spoke, looking at Camila while saying the last comment.

Camila nodded at her knowingly. Shawn scratched his neck again.

"Alright, thanks Liyah." He smiled.

"No problem, now please if you want to make out again atleast do it in a room where mom and dad can't catch you being horny ass teenagers." Aaliyah spoke boldly.

"Aaliyah!" Camila hissed making her giggle.

"Bye lovebirds." She waved before walking up the stairs and to her room.

"Well that was... fun." Camila laughed breathily, tracing patterns into the kitchen counter.

"Yea.." Shawn turned, looking at the Cuban in awe. He'd always thought she was cute, ever since her and Aaliyah has become best friends in middle school.

"Hey Mila.." Shawn whispered, holding both of her hands in his, turning her face towards him.

Her heart fluttered at the nickname he'd given her.

"Wanna go out with me.." he laughed slightly, biting his lip.

"I'd love to." Camila grinned up at him.

"Great" Shawn whispered before encasing her into his arms and kissing her.

"Shawn, are you home yet.." they heard Karen, Shawn's mom speak as she neared the kitchen. The two looked at each other, running the other way into the living room and into the music room, not forgetting to close the kitchen light.

When they heard Karen go back to bed, the two let out a sigh of relief. They turned to each other and laughed softly.

Camila pressed a small kiss to Shawn's lips before pulling away making him groan slightly.

"I'll see you in the morning." She whispered with a grin and walked out of the room biting her lip.

Leaving Shawn standing there, breathless.

•••

Wooohooo finally done with this imagine (sort of series lmaooo)

But wow this is the longest imagine I've ever written. Like 5 parts WOW.

Q: what are your favourite songs from all three of Shawn's albums?

-Taylor💋