Run-In

Narrator

"Who wants what?"

"Me and Matt want a coffee, Brian and Conor want a hot chocolate." Andrew spoke on behalf of everyone.

"I'll be back in a jiffy." Shawn replied with a nod, and turned to walk towards the small cafe.

"No one says that anymore shawn!!" Brian shouted after him.

"I couldn't care less!" Shawn shouted back, looking back at his friends as he kept on walking.

He bumped into someone, causing a loud shriek from that person and hot liquid to splash all over him.

"I'm so sorry I didn't know where I-" An almost familiar voice spoke in a flurry, as the girl, Shawn assumed, tried to dry off his shirt.

"Actually.. I'm not sorry." The voice spoke again and Shawn looked up to see Camila Cabello.

She had been the most studious, nerdiest girl he'd ever met in high school. Around freshman year, he'd found out about her crush on him, and since he was kind of a jerk, he used it as an advantage and humiliated the Cuban in front of the entire school.

But now, she wasn't the nerdy, studious looking high schooler anymore.

With endless curves, legs that went for miles, long dark hair, and dark eyes, she almost looked unrecognisable without her geeky glasses and nerdy braces.

The red blouse and skirt she wore didn't help conceal her curves either.

"C-Cabello?" Shawn muttered, his eyes widening.

"Oh, so you do remember me." The Cuban smirked, surprising Shawn with her confidence.

"Y-you remember m-me?" Shawn asked, still gaping.

"How couldn't I? Shawn Mendes. The high school heartthrob, the golden boy." Camila mocked.

"Oh I forgot a tiny detail in that introduction," the Cuban put a hand to her mouth, "An egocentric jerk." She smirked.

"You have no right to talk about me that way." The Canadian growled, anger fueling him.

"Yes, I do. This isn't high school anymore sweetheart." The Cuban winked once and strutted away to her car, driving off.

Shawn was still left gaping, "Shit."

•••

Part 2 coming soon.

-Taylor💋