Caramel Cabello

Narrator

- flashback -

8th grade.

Walking down Adelaide street, with her books clutched close to her chest, Camila Cabello skipped through the muddy snowy puddles. It had snowed in Canada, not shocking.

But the past two days it had been awfully sunny making the snow melt and turn watery and muddy with the small amount of dirt in the roads .

"Hey Cabello!" The Cuban heard someone shout. Camila turned around, her two pigtails flying back.

She was faced by a panting Shawn mendes.

Shawn mendes. The golden boy. The good kid. The attractive kid. The popular one.

Camila? Not so much all those things. Atleast she thought so.

"Hey. What're you doing?" Shawn asked, quite stupidly.

"Walking home?" Camila shrugged with a small laugh. Shawn scratched the back of his neck in embarrassment. "Oh.. yeah."

"Oh look. If it isn't Karla Carmela Cabello." A voice sneered from behind the two making them turn around.

"Courtney." Camila sighed with a roll of her eyes.

Courtney McMartin, the richest, most snobbiest girl in school. She was insanely popular which Camila didn't understand how, but she sure was pretty.

"Ugh. Don't roll your eyes at me bitch." Courtney shouted.

"Oh is that your boyfriend?" Courtney mocked, looking past Camila to see Shawn standing there, gaping like a fish at Courtney's behaviour.

"Oh wait. You're too ugly to even have one." Courtney sneered, giggled, and pushed Camila .

The Cuban lost balance, almost falling into the muddy puddle, but saved herself. She'd been doing gymnastics and dance for a few years now, and knew her balance pretty well.

"Wait," Shawn spoke up with a smirk. "Did we break up? I sure hope not." He shrugged, and sling his arm around the Cuban and kissed her.

Courtney screamed and groaned at this and walked away, flipping her fake hair extensions.

- flashback over -

15 years later

"Look what i found!" Shawn spoke excitedly, jumped down to the ground and picked up a small penny.

Camila rolled her eyes. "Babe, a rusty penny? Really?"

"Let me bless you with my lucky penny." Shawn spoke, pointing his penny on top of the Cuban's head.

"Let's go buy some icecream with your penny." Camila groaned, tugging shawn towards the icecream shop.

"You can only have icecream if you give me kisses." Shawn smirked at his wife.

"Okay, one kiss for Mr. Mendes, coming right up." Camila spoke in a funny voice before attacking Shawn with small kisses.

"Mmhp, i love you." Shawn grinned, as he attacked her lips one last time.

"I'll love you even more when you get me my-" Camila started but was cut off by an almost familiar figure hearing towards them.

"Courtney." Camila gritted, as soon as she was right in front  of them.

"Caramel." Courtney smirked, completely butchering Camila's name.

"It's Camila." Shawn growled, protective of his wife.

"Oh. Still with the 'boyfriend' I see." Courtney smirked.

"He's not my boyfriend." Camila deadpanned.

"Ha. Not a surprise. I mean who would date a dirtbag-" she started to speak with her classic 'im superior so bow down to me voice' .

"He's my husband." Camila spoke up, grabbing Shawn's hand in hers, smirking at Courtney, who stood there, her mouth opening and closing as if she was a fish.

She probably was though.

"Wanna go get some icecream now baby?" Shawn asked camila, holding her hand up to his mouth to kiss her knuckles softly. Clearly, showing his love for his wife off.

"Sure. It's starting to smell like fish out here." Camila spoke up, waving the air around her nose, making Shawn chuckle lightly.

As the two turned around to enter the shop. They heard s familiar loud grunt, and the flipping of hair with a loud noise of heels scraping along the floor.

"Classic." Shawn and Camila spoke, laughing together.

•••

Okay so if you all haven't seen it yet, I'll announce it here

I have discontinued my book 'Love Me' for the time being. The reason being that:

1) honestly have no idea what to do with it.

2) it's so crappy no ones reading it. Lmao

3) I'm starting to hate it.

So obviously I can't continue a book I absolutely don't like writing at the moment. So yea.

'Love Me' is now discontinued.

Q: do you have glasses (or lenses) or no?

A: I have glasses and lenses. I don't wear my glasses often, only at night after I take my lenses out, and then I'm just reading on wattpad with my glasses on. 🤷🏻‍♀️

-Taylor💋