Liar (Pt. 2)

A/N: I had to do part 2, since a petition was being made 😂

Narrator

"How are you doing Miami!!" Camila screamed into the mic and the crowd erupted into loud cheers and claps.

"Wow!" She breathed into the mic "it feels so good to be home!"

"Now, this next song is about.. not admitting of falling in love basically. Like you're lying to yourself.." Camila explained and the crowd went wild with screams.

"Miami, this next song.. is called Liar." Camila explained with a smile causing the crowd to erupt into screams and cheers.

The song started. The Cuban sang along to it, losing herself in the best completely. The crowd sang and danced along to it, the light-up bands on their wrists flashing with various colours, making the arena pop with colour.

"They're watching, I feel it..

I know I shouldn't stay

I picture your hands on me

I think I wanna let it happen

But what if, you kiss me?

And what if, I like it?

And no one sees it.."

She had been enjoying life a lot lately. With her recent breakup with Matthew a couple months ago, she'd surprisingly been feeling relieved and refreshed. She'd been focused on her fans and her music, and she was loving it.

"I don't believe myself when I

Say that I don't need you, oh

I don't believe myself when I say it

So, don't believe me.."

She slowed down a bit, arriving at the bridge of the song, and started to look at the crowd. The fans in the front screamed as her eyes fell on them. And when Camila's eyes fell on him , she almost stopped singing.

Shawn was here. He was here, at her show.

She froze momentarily, but snapped out of it and continued with the song. There were only two songs after this one, then she could confront Shawn on how he'd turned up to see her after 8 months of not talking at all.

•••

Walking into her dressing room backstage, Camila sighed and smiled slightly at the thought of her fans still screaming outside.

A sudden knock broke her from her trance and she faced the door which was opening.

"You." She spoke as she came face to face with Shawn Mendes himself.

"Me." Shawn smirked, locking the door.

"What're you-?" Camila stuttered. Shawn chuckled walking towards the Cuban.

"Shawn..?" Camila asked wearily trying to make sure if hadn't drunk anything weird.

He grabbed her hand and jerked her forward, making her collapse on his chest. He wrapped his arms around her tightly. Camila tensed, then relaxed, curling into Shawn's body.

"I missed you Canada." She spoke, taking a whiff of Shawn's cologne.

"Missed you too Camilita.." Shawn whispered into camila's shoulder.

"You idiot!" The Cuban shouted suddenly, hitting Shawn on the chest with a weak punch.

"You don't leave for 8 months and never talk to someone!" Camila scolded making Shawn chuckle.

"I'm sorry okay, work stuff." Shawn shrugged.

"I know. I saw that, congrats Canada." Camila softened up and whispered, pride gleaming in her eyes for him.

"Thanks." He grinned.

"Now.. a little bird told me.. you and Hussey broke up.. about.. 2 months ago?" Shawn shrugged cheekily.

"Shawn, don't start." Camila groaned.

"Oh I will. It's been 8 months Cabello. You can't run from me.. or your feelings." Shawn smirked.

"You're so annoying Shawn." Camila huffed.

"I love you, now say it back." Shawn pokes the Cuban's arm.

"Hmph." Camila kept quiet, leaning her head on the Canadians shoulder.

"Say it Cabello." Shawn pokes her again.

"No I don't." Camila lied, with a frown.

"Liar. My little liar." Shawn laughed peppering kisses onto Camila's neck, making her giggle.

"Fine. I love you too Shawn." The Cuban finally uttered the words that made Shawn's heart flutter in his chest.

"Or not." She deadpanned, laughing.

"Swear to god, you are so much trouble Cabello."

•••

Hi.. idk what to write anymore. My thumbs hurt. Oke moving onto q of the day. 

Q: rate Shawn's albums from 1,2,3.

A: 1) Shawn Mendes the album
     2) Illuminate and handwritten come            on the same spot, I can't put    handwritten on number 3 sorry 😂

-Taylor💋