Honeymoon Gone Wrong? (Pt. 2)

A/N: skip near the end if it gets too steamy for you :)

Narrator

The silence was deafening. Camila and Shawn were in the middle of their dinner and Camila had had enough. Shawn has remained silent throughout the entire dinner, the only thing she could hear was the clink of the metal against his plate.

Camila sighed, "Shawn what's wrong, can you atleast tell me what I did?" She questioned.

Shawn shrugged, stabbing a piece of chicken with his fork.

"Okay that's enough. I'm leaving. You can pay for this yourself. Enjoy." Camila muttered angrily, she wiped her face with a napkin, grabbed her phone and walked out of the restaurant and went back into their suite.

•••

When Shawn eventually came back up to the suite, he saw the Cuban sitting in one of the chairs in the balcony, in her white silk robe, with a glass of red wine in her hand.

He was still mad at Camila for flirting with the stupid hotel staff, and on their honeymoon too. He took off his watch and discarded his clothes, leaving him in his boxers, and got into bed, closing the lamp on his side and trying to sleep.

When Camila heard the click of the lamp switching off she turned around and sighed. She didn't even know what she'd done to make him upset. She came back inside, closing the balcony door. She placed her glass of wine on the side table and climbed onto the bed.

She scooter over to Shawn's side and straddled him, laying down on his arm.

"Get off." Shawn muttered a couple minutes later.

"No." Camila spoke stubbornly. Shawn sighed, turning, now laying on his back. Camila rose her head looking at shawn innocently.

"Why aren't you talking to me?" She pouted, touching Shawn's jaw.

Shawn leaned away from her touch, making Camila's hands fall away, hurt.

"Be this way." Camila muttered, getting off of Shawn and the bed, walking towards her two suitcases.

She opened them both up and walked to the big closet they had in the suite, and grabbed some of her clothes from there, shoving them messily into her bags.

Shawn sat up in bed, "What're you doing?" He asked.

"I'm going to leave. If this is how you want to spend our god damn honeymoon, I don't want to stay here." Camila spat angrily.

"Well it's your fault anyways." Shawn muttered.

"What did you say?" Camila questioned, turning around to face him.

Shawn tolled his eyes facing the balcony.

"No really Shawn. This is my fault?? I don't even know what I did!" Camila shouted.

"You fucking flirted with that stupid guy when I asked you to go find us a fucking restaurant so we could enjoy our dinner together!" Shawn shouter back, his face turning red in anger.

"I wasn't flirting with him Shawn, what's gotten into you?!" Camila spoke exasperated.

"You were- you were laughing with him and helping him take that stupid crown off of his head. That's flirting." Shawn muttered.

"Oh my god." Camila slapped a hand to her forehead, annoyed completely.

"If you like him that much you might as well go spend our honeymoon with him!" Shawn uttered angrily.

Camila thought for a second.

"You know what? I think I will go and do just that." Camila spoke, crossing her arms.

"Go ahead." Shawn muttered facing away from her.

"Shawn." Camila spoke up a second later. "Do you think he'll like it if I go up to him like this?" Camila questioned, untying her robe; flashing Shawn. Shawn's has fell from shock.

His eyes turned black in lust. 

He growled and got off of the bed and took long strides towards Camila, who was smirking, her robe still open and revealing everything. He picked her up and she wraps her legs around him.

He pushes her up against a wall and puts his head in her neck, sucking harshly.  Camila gasps, surprised, and grabs his hair. 

"You're mine," Shawn growls into Camila's neck. "You're mine, you understand? Always mine," he mumbled more to himself as he kissed Camila's neck.

He licked over it and placed kisses on it and around it. 

"Tell me you're mine, Mila. Tell me you'll always be mine baby" Shawn mumbled in the crook of her neck.

His voice sounded vulnerable like he needed the Cuban to say those words. "Please."  He pleads.

Camila pulls his head out of her neck and looks into his eyes.

"I promise, Shawn." She whispers and strokes his face.

"I fucking love you, Camila." Shawn spoke as he wraps her legs around his waist and carries her to the bed.

Shawn moved his lips down to her neck and sucked at the skin just below her earlobe, earning another moan from her. She tugged at
his hair, making Shawn moan in response. He moved his hips, rubbing his front against hers.
She let out a loud moan, encouraging him to go further. Camila's hands went up and down Shawn's arms as he assaulted her with kisses as he laid her down, laying on top of her.

"I love you, Shawn." Camila says in between gasps, making Shawn feel butterflies erupt in his stomach at her words.

•••

Daaaaaanggggggg.
I'm really bad at writing steamy scenes but this is the best I could come up with hehe

Q: do you all like these steamy scenes or are u uncomfortable.

if u like em maybe I'll do more of them?? :)

Also, imagine requests are now open so feel free to request anything.

-Taylor💋