BFB (Pt. 4)

A/N: little warning; gets a little hot and heavy around the middle so if you're not into the little bit of dirty skip I suggest u skip a couple paragraphs :)

Narrator

Camila, Aaliyah, and Ariana were sat under the shade of a tree, feasting on their lunches during free lunch break, when it happened.

"Hey guys." A familiar voice spoke. Camila looked up to meet the usual honey brown eyes of Shawn Mendes, and her heart stopped.

"Me and the boys are having a party this weekend, you girls are welcome to join." Shawn smiled slightly.

The three girls nodded.

"See you there." Shawn spoke, eyeing Camila, before walking off with his friends.

"Hold my banana." Camila spoke, handing her banana to Ariana and the collapsing into Aaliyah's lap, making the two girls laugh.

"Now you can get risqué." Ariana smirked.

•••

"Guys I think this is too much." Camila spoke, eyeing herself in the full length mirror.

Ariana and Aaliyah had stuffed Camila into a tight shiny black dress that fitted her curves perfectly. One problem - it was way too short.

"Girl are you hallucinating? You look like a fiery taco I could eat up." Ariana spoke up. Aaliyah and Camila looked at her weirdly.

"I might be a little hungry at the moment." Ariana giggled.

"But Ari's right. You look hot." Aaliyah agreed.

"Are you sure it's not too much for shawns party?" Camila asked.

"I've been to my brothers parties a million times, this is just the thing you need to wear." Aaliyah explained.

"Now Ariana's gonna work on your makeup and I'm going to straighten your hair." Aaliyah said, "Your job is to sit still please." She commanded knowing the cuban was restless when she was stressed.

"I'll try my best." Camila grimaced.

•••

"Time to get mad drunk and dance my ass off." Ariana said as soon as the enter the wild ongoing party filled with sweaty dancing people.  She left, off to find a drink and a guy to  dance with.

"And I'm going to go find my boyfriend." Aaliyah said but was pulled back by Camila.

"What? You can't leave me alone. You're supposed to help me with Shawn!" Camila hissed quietly.

"There's nothing much I can do at the party. But you can. Go find him and dance somewhere near him, make him notice you!" Aaliyah advised.

"I don't know how-" Camila started

"Oh really? Don't think I haven't seen you moving your hips along to a Spanish song while you're doing your chores." Aaliyah smirked.

Camila reddened.

"Go on my Cuban sister, go get em!" She squealed before walking away to find her boyfriend.

Camila stood in the same spot for a second contemplating on whether to follow Aaliyah's advise or getting drunk with Ariana.

Two minutes later found herself walking towards the dance floor with a drink in her hand.

When she spotted Shawn off of the side of the dance floor sharing a laugh with his friends, gulping down a beer her heart started thumping in her chest.