Stranger

Narrator

You know those scary stories on the internet?

The small 5 line stories that leave you shaking.

Ones such as 'I got kidnapped and barely survived' ?

Have you ever read those?

Have you ever experienced anything like those stories?

Maybe you have, maybe you haven't.

But Camila Cabello had. It wasn't as shaking-ly scary as barely making it out alive of a bad situation.

But more or less about the same.

It was a Saturday evening. And the Cuban was out and about getting groceries as she usually would on the first Saturday of every month. She was organised like that.

It was about when the sun was setting, did the Cuban start to walk out of the grocery store, 3 bags in each hand.

"Hey babe.." someone spoke from behind her, putting their arm over her shoulder. The Cuban looked up and came face to face with a tall and handsome guy, his muscles practically popping out of his white tee, and black skinny jeans accentuating his thick thighs, curls messily places on top of his head.

"Uh.. who-?" The Cuban started to ask the strange - but handsome - man.

"Shh. There are two guys who said that they were gonna follow you to your car. Play along." The stranger spoke. Camila's heart thudded in her chest.

Her mind was conflicted.

Should she trust this man? Who claimed that two men were after her? What if he was lying and he's actually the one after her?

Pushing her thoughts to the back of her head Camila prepared her phone to be ready to press the emergency call button if anything went wrong.

Slowly the two walked to the Cubans car and the tall stranger helped her put all her groceries into her car.

"Thank you so much." Camila spoke opening her car door to get in.

"It was no problem. I know me coming up to you like that might've not been the best idea, but I think it worked." The stranger pointed out, looking back at the store to see the two men and their car gone.

"I cannot thank you enough. You practically saved my life." Camila spoke with gratefulness.

"Give me your number, if i could pay you back in any way, i will give you a call." The Cuban spoke handing her phone to the stranger making the stranger smirk.

"Is this your way of getting my number so you can ask me out or something?" He asked making the Cuban blush furiously.

"N-no I-" Camila stuttered making the stranger chuckle.

"I was joking. Here." He said, typing in a few digits, saving his number in her phone and giving it back to her.

"Shawn?" Camila rose her eyebrow, reading the name he'd saved in her phone, out loud.

"That's me." He shrugged.

"Cool. I'm Camila." She spoke.

"Nice to meet you. See you around eh?" Shawn asked as Camila sat in her seat and buckled up, starting her car. Shawn leaned against the open window.

"See you around." Camila waved to him as he walked out back to his own car.

•••
This was sucky but...

Sorry I haven't updated in a while, Since school has started I'm basically 95% stress and 5% human. (Yea I stood that "joke" off of the internet... I relate to it 🤷🏻‍♀️)

Anyways..
Part 2?

-Taylor💋