Best friend!5sos

Calum

I sat on the sofa, watching a chick-flick as I sniffed. Suddenly, the doorbell rang, making me get up to answer it. Calum stood there and looked at me before sighing. I opened my arms, and he happily walked into them and hugged me.

"He was a jerk, you deserve so much better." He sighed. I nodded as we sat down.

"Okay, so, I brought your favourite magazines, plus Ben and Jerry's, and strawberries." He spoke, taking everything out of his bag.

"You're the best, best friend ever." I chuckled. He laughed slightly.

"Did he tell you why he was ending it?" Calum asked.

"He said that he was sure I was cheating on him." I sighed.

"With who?" he questioned.

"You." I admitted. His eyes widened.

"Did you tell him that you're like a sister to me?" he asked.

"I told him that we were more like siblings than best friends." I nodded.

"And he didn't believe you." He stated.

"No." I sighed.

"Oh dear. Well, you're better off without him." He decided as I lay my head against his chest.

"Can you stay over tonight?" I asked.

"Sure. I think you need someone to cuddle with right now." He sighed.

"Thanks." I spoke.

Luke

I sighed as I sat at my desk, trying to finish my math homework. I turned around to see Luke falling through my window and onto my carpet.

"You know, it's not like you're a banned boyfriend, my parents love you, you could just use the front door." I sighed as he stood up.

"What's the fun in that?" he smirked as he collapsed onto my bed.

"Remind me why we're best friends?" I chuckled.

"Because you love me." Luke stated.

"True." I nodded as I went to sit next to him.

"What did you get for number ten on the math homework?" I asked.

"I haven't done it yet." He spoke.

"Luke, the teacher is going to kill you, it's due tomorrow." I scolded.

"Chill, I can do it in, like, ten minutes, it's fine." He sighed.

"What's number ten then?" I asked again, showing him the sheet.

"Sixty-five." He replied.

"What, how...oh right." I chuckled as I realised before putting down the sheet and lying next to him. He put his arm around my waist, pulling me closer.

"Oh, by the way, Maddy Thompson has a crush on you." I spoke. His eyes widened.

"What, as in the girl I like, Maddy Thompson?" he gulped, making me nod.

"How do you know?" he asked.

"She came up to me today and asked if we were dating. When I said no, she said good because she likes you." I explained. He smiled.

"Dude, ask her out." I encouraged.

"I will. Thanks, Y/N." he smiled before kissing my head.

Michael

I stood at my locker, sorting out my things.

"Boo!" Michael yelled, jumping out from behind my locker door.