Supernatural!5sos

Calum (Vampire)

I was in the kitchen, cutting up chicken as Calum walked in.

"Hey babe." He greeted as he kissed me.

"How was the studio?" I asked as he went to the sink to start washing up before dinner.

"It was alright. Fucked up a couple of times though." He sighed.

"I'm sure you were amazing." I reassured. Suddenly, the knife slipped and cut my finger, making me hiss at the pain. I stuck it in my mouth to stop the bleeding whilst I looked for a plaster. I didn't notice Calum tensing up.

"Babe...what's that smell?" he asked slowly.

"What smell?" I replied as I grabbed a tissue and bundled it around my finger.

"There's a smell...you didn't cut your finger...did you?" he asked carefully. I looked at his back to see that his hands were tightly wrapped around the sink's edge, as if he was trying to control himself.

"Don't worry, it's only a small cut." I shrugged. Suddenly, Calum whipped around and I flinched at his state. His hazel eyes had been replaced with a deep blood red and massive fangs had replaced his small k-9 teeth. My eyes widened as he slowly walked towards me.

"Calum, what are you doing?" I stuttered as my back hit the wall. He quickly rushed to me, leaving our faces a centimetre apart. I looked at him, my heart nearly pounding out of my chest out of fear. Suddenly, his eyes went back to normal as he retreated to the other side of the kitchen.

"Get that covered up." He ordered. I didn't have to be asked twice as I quickly grabbed a plaster and wrapped it around my finger.

"You probably think that I'm a monster now." He spoke quietly. I slowly approached him before placing my hand on his cheek, making him look at me.

"Why would I think that?" I whispered. He smiled before gently raising my cut finger and placing a kiss on it.

"I love you." He muttered, making me smile.

Luke (Angel)

I sat on the sofa, half watching some crappy night-time TV. I sighed at my phone, realising that Luke still hadn't answered my text. Suddenly, there was a knock on my door. I sighed as I got up to get it and opened the door. As soon as I opened it, Luke fell into my arms.

"Woah, Luke!" I puffed as I tried to get him to the sofa. He collapsed onto the cushions as he slowly opened his eyes. I quickly rushed to the kitchen, grabbing a towel and cold water before rushing back to Luke. He looked at me with a weak smile on his lips as I crouched down beside him.

"What happened?" I asked softly.

"I got kicked out of heaven." He sighed. I chuckled as I placed the cold towel against his head.

"How much have you had to drink?" I asked.

"Nothing, Y/N. I just told you what happened." He huffed.

"You got kicked out of heaven? Okay." I chuckled. Luke looked at me.

"Why don't you believe me?" he scoffed.

"Heaven doesn't exist." I stated as I started to tend to the bruises and cuts that littered his bare chest. He hissed at the pain.

"I'm telling the truth. Let me prove it." He spoke as he stood up.

"Luke, lie back down-." I stopped speaking as a pair of grey, tattered wings unfolded from behind Luke's back, making my eyes widen. I looked at them, speechless. Suddenly, Luke collapsed back onto the sofa.