You get wedding jitters

Calum

I paced the dressing room, my wedding dress sweeping the floor with every step. Suddenly, the door opened, and Calum walked in.

"What's wrong, baby?" he asked.

"Calum?! You're not meant to see me in my dress until I walk down the aisle." I scolded.

"As much as I love tradition, when I heard that you were reconsidering this, I had to see you." He spoke, taking my hands in his.

"I'm not reconsidering it, I just...so many things could go wrong." I sighed, making him look at me sympathetically.

"What do you think could go wrong?" he asked.

"Well, for starters, this dress could easily trip me up in front of everyone, there are kids coming, what if the rings are dropped, what if I forget the wedding vows, what if champagne is spilt on my dress-." I was cut off by Calum's lips on mine and his hands gently holding my face.

"Baby, you look stunning, the dress is gorgeous. The kids are all on their best behaviour, I've given Ash the rings because he's the least likely to drop them, you could recite that wedding vow with your eyes closed and they're making sure to keep the champagne well away from your dress." He whispered to me. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath as Calum put our foreheads together.

"Just remember that this is for us. This is to prove that we want to spend our lives together, and that we've never loved each other more than we do now. Everything will go well." He promised. I smiled at him before kissing him again.

"Let's go get married." He returned my smile before leaving the room.

Luke

I opened my eyes and huffed as I couldn't fall asleep. I turned under Luke's arm before settling for just staring at the ceiling. I let out a big sigh.

"Baby, why are you awake?" I turned my head to see Luke, now also awake.

"I can't sleep." I shrugged. He sighed before propping his weight up on his elbow, so that he could face me.

"Wedding jitters, huh?" he asked.

"I guess." I muttered.

"It's just, so much could happen. What if someone speaks up when the priest asks for any reasons why we shouldn't be married?" I asked.

"Baby, everything who is invited to the wedding thinks that we're perfect for each other, no one is going to speak up." He sighed, kissing my neck.

"Don't worry, babe, it'll go well. I can't wait to see you walk down the aisle." He smiled, making me return it.

"You know what I also can't wait for?" he asked. I looked at him expectantly.

"The wedding night." He smirked.

"Luke!" I laughed as I playfully smacked his arm.

"We could have a practice run now, if you like." He chuckled, kissing my neck still.

"Ha, we've had loads of practice runs. Go to sleep, Hemmings." I laughed.

"This time tomorrow, that'll be your name too." He smiled.

"I can't wait." I returned.

Michael

I sighed as I walked through the venue, checking that everything was where it should be.

"Oh, please be careful with that-never mind." I sighed as objects and vases were moved around.

"Hey baby." I turned around to see Michael walking towards me in his black tux.

"Wow. You look good." I nodded in approval as his arms wrapped around my waist.

"Why thank you. Where's your wedding dress?" he asked, looking at my silk dressing gown.

"There's still three hours until the wedding, I would roast to death in that thing if I put it on now." I chuckled.

"Wait, why are you here?" I asked.

"I was told that you were getting super stressed about everything, so I came to try and calm you down." He spoke, making me sigh.

"Good, because if one of the caterers drops one more bowl, I will punch a wall, and we'll spend our wedding day at the hospital." I chuckled, making Michael laugh.

"We can't have that. But just think, this time tomorrow, we won't be Michael Clifford and Y/N Y/L/N, we'll be Michael and Y/N Clifford." He sighed in contempt.

"The thought makes me want to skip the next three hours and just walk down the aisle." I chuckled.

"Well, you can't do that if you're not in your wedding dress, so I'll leave you to it. See you in three hours." Michael spoke before pecking my lips and walking away.

Ashton

I sat at the mirror, staring at my reflection and looking for any faults in my seemingly perfect makeup and hair. I sighed as Ashton appeared behind me and started to kiss my neck.

"What are you thinking about, baby?" he asked as his lips moved up and down my neck.

"Everything that could go wrong today." I spoke. He chuckled at my bluntness.

"Nothing is going to go wrong." He replied.

"How can you be sure?" I asked.

"The boys and I have taken every precaution to make sure that everything that can go wrong doesn't go wrong." He hummed against my skin.

"What did I do to deserve you?" I chuckled.

"I've been asking myself the same thing about you since the day I met you." He responded as he gently bit my neck. My eyes widened as I realised what he was doing.

"Ashton Fletcher Irwin, don't you dare give me a hickey one hour before we get married, I won't be able to cover that shit up!" I yelled. He moved his lips away, giggling like a child. I chuckled at him as I inspected the bruising.

"Sorry, babe, I couldn't resist." He laughed.

"Get out." I chuckled, pushing him out of the door.

"See you in an hour." He laughed again before kissing me and leaving the room.