You have a miscarriage

(Please note that if you're easily triggered by death or by miscarriages, these imagines may trigger more sensitive readers, so please don't read this chapter if you're easily triggered by this type of thing)

Calum

"Cal, stop!" I laughed as Calum lay on top of me on the sofa.

"No, I want to talk to the baby." He smiled as he pulled my top up and kissed my stomach.

"It'll literally be the size of a bean, it won't be able to hear you yet." I giggled.

"I don't care, I'm its daddy and I'm going to talk to it." He chuckled before kissing my stomach again as I ran my fingers through his hair.

Tears ran down my face as I sat on the sofa, clutching the pillow tightly.

"Babe, I'm home!" I squeezed my eyes shut and let more tears fall as I heard Calum's voice and the front door shut.

"Okay, so, I didn't know what you'd be craving, so I just got a bit of everything-." He walked in and saw me crying. His smile immediately dropped.

"Woah, what's wrong, is it the baby?" he gulped as he rushed towards the sofa and sat next to me. I nodded as I sat up.

"What happened?" he asked quietly. I looked down.

"I'm not pregnant, Calum." I choked. He looked at me.

"What happened?" he asked again. I gulped and looked at him.

"I don't know if I miscarried, or if the pregnancy tests were wrong, but...I got my period." I cried. Calum's eyes wavered and he nodded as a tear fell from them.

"It's okay. It wasn't your fault." He mumbled as he put the bag down and took me in his arms, cradling my broken body. I cried into his chest, taking his shirt in my closed fists.

"It's okay, babe. We'll try again and if that doesn't work, we'll try again. We'll have a baby. I promise." He nodded, kissing my head as he gently cradled me on his lap.

Luke

I opened my eyes and hissed as I felt a pain in my bump. I sat up and clutched it but my eyes widened as I saw blood on the sheets.

"No." I choked as I started to shake Luke's shoulder to wake him up.

"Hmm." He mumbled, his eyes still closed.

"Luke, please." I spoke, shaking him more. His eyes opened and he looked at me.

"What's up, babe?" he asked, his eyebrows furrowed as he sat up.

"Something's wrong." I choked, looking down at the blood-stained sheets. Luke followed my gaze and his eyes widened.

"Oh my god. Get up, we're going to the hospital." He nodded as he stood up and threw his clothes on.

"Everything's going to be okay." Luke smiled at me, clutching my hand and looking at me through glassy eyes as I was wheeled into the hospital on a stretcher.

"We have a twenty-nine-year old Caucasian female, thirty weeks pregnant with a possible miscarriage." The paramedic yelled as they wheeled me into one of the bays.

"Luke, I'm scared." I choked.

"I am too, baby." He nodded, gently kissing my hand as he sat by my bed. The paramedics wheeled in an ultrasound machine and one pulled up my top before squirting the jelly onto my bump. She placed the stick against my stomach and moved it around, looking at the screen.