He's a superhero and you're a villain (DC version)

Calum (Superman)

I soared through the sky, my cape flapping behind me and my hair flowing in the wind as I flew amongst the clouds.

"Y/N, stop." I stopped in my tracks and closed my eyes as that familiar voice sounded. I slowly turned around and sighed as Calum was there, hovering only a few metres away from me, his cape also flapping gently in the wind.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"The UN enlisted me to stop you. They figured that since we're the same species and I can do exactly what you can, only that I use that for good, I could talk you into turning yourself in." he admitted. My eyes widened and I scoffed.

"They really think that I can be turned, just like that? Oh, what you've done is wrong, time to admit it." I mocked, shaking my head. Calum squinted his eyes at me as he hovered towards me.

"Y/N, you've killed people. You've made yourself an enemy of the human race." He scoffed.

"No, they made themselves an enemy of me after they refused to accept me-."

"If that's true, why have they accepted me?" he cut me off. I sighed and looked down. Suddenly, Calum placed his finger underneath my chin and raised it, making me look at him.

"You need to turn yourself in. They'll show you mercy if you do it willingly." He nodded.

"No, they won't." I whispered, shaking my head. He sighed and looked down.

"Then, I'm sorry." He mumbled before looking back at me.

"Sorry for what-." I choked and my eyes widened slightly.

"I'm sorry." He mumbled again. I choked again as I looked down, looking at the kryptonite dagger that Calum had just stabbed into my waist. I pulled it out with shaking hands, crying out at the pain before dropping it. I looked at Calum one last time before letting my eyes flutter shut and starting to fall out of the sky. I fell towards the ground, my cape flapping around my body as I fell. I collided with the ground, causing the concrete around me to break and shatter, debris flying everywhere as a result of the impact. I whimpered quietly as I tried to push myself up but collapsed under the weight. I looked up and choked as Calum gently floated down, his feet soon touching the ground. He turned to one of the soldiers, who gave him a pair of handcuffs before he glided into the crater that had been created by me hitting the earth.

"Calum, please, no." I whispered, too weak to be any louder as he knelt down next to me and gently put my wrists into the handcuffs.

"I'm sorry, Y/N. You made your bed. Now you have to lie in it." He mumbled before picking me up bridal style. I let my cuffed wrists fall into my lap as I lulled my head back and let my eyes flutter shut.

Luke (the Flash)

I paced the floor of the warehouse, forming small balls of energy in my hand as I waited for Luke. I sighed and looked at his sister, who was tied to a chair in the middle of the warehouse with tears running down her face.

"Please, don't hurt me, I'm begging you." she choked.

"For the thousandth time, I'm not going to." I scoffed. She squeezed her eyes shut, allowing more tears to fall from them. I sighed and walked up to her before bending down so that I was at eye level with her.

"I'm not going to hurt you. But I need to get your brother, and you're his ultimate weakness. I'm not going to hurt you, you're only bait." I promised.

"It worked." A small smirk spread across my lips as Luke's voice echoed through the warehouse. I looked at his sister once more before standing up and turning around. He stood there in his outfit, the yellow lightning bolt standing out against the red Lycra, with only his usual mask missing, showing off his attractive face.