He cheats and turns to alcohol

Calum

I opened my eyes groggily and looked around. I yawned as I looked at the time. 6:30am. I groaned as I sat up and looked at Calum's side of the bed to see it empty. I got up and pulled Calum's flannel on over my underwear before opening the bedroom door and walking out. My eyebrows furrowed as I saw two pairs of legs hanging down from the sofa. I rolled my eyes as I walked towards it.

"Luke, take your girl to your room-." My eyes widened as Calum shot up and his eyes widened as he saw me. I gulped as the girl sat up too.

"What the fuck is going on here?" I spat. The girl looked at Calum.

"You didn't tell me you had a girlfriend." She scoffed before moving from underneath him and grabbing her stuff.

"I'm sorry." She said to me, an apologetic look in her eyes as she left the apartment. Tears pricked my eyes and I looked at Calum.

"Well?" I choked. He sighed and stood up.

"I'm sorry, I got really hammered last night, and sort of brought her home." He admitted quietly.

"But you're sober now, so why the fuck were you about to have a round two with her?" I snapped. He sighed and looked down.

"I'm sorry...I really am." He mumbled. I shook my head as tears ran down my face and I grabbed my bag.

"Where are you going-."

"I'll pick my stuff up tomorrow. Goodbye, Calum." I choked before shutting the door.

~One month later~

Calum's P.O.V

Calum slowly opened his eyes and groaned at his massive hangover. He looked around slowly, tears pricking his eyes at the sight of Y/N's side of the bed, empty. He picked his phone up and dialled her number again before putting the phone to his ear.

"Hey...it's me...voicemail again, like every time for the past four weeks." He mumbled.

"I'm sorry. I know that nothing can forgive what I did to you, but she was just a meaningless hook-up, someone I picked up at the bar. I was too drunk to remember that I had a sister, let alone a girlfriend, and now...I'm making up excuses." He sighed.

"Just please call me back. I love you, Y/N, and I know that I completely destroyed us, but you mean the world to me. You are my world." He muttered.

"I'm going to go now, because this is pointless. I just want you to always remember something." He finished.

"I love you."

Luke

"I'm home!" I yelled as I shut the front door and put my bag down.

"Luke?" I called out. Nothing. I sighed as I wandered through the house, trying to find him. My eyebrows furrowed as I saw the bedroom door open slightly. I opened it further and my breath hitched. Tears pricked my eyes at the sight of Luke kissing the girl who lay underneath him on the bed.

"Luke?" I choked. He shot up and his eyes widened.

"Babe...you weren't meant to be home until tomorrow." He gulped.

"Oh, well, I'm sorry that I didn't give you enough time to cheat on me." I snapped.

"Baby, that's not what it's like-."

"Luke, your shirt is off, so is hers, you were kissing her and were on top of her. That sounds like cheating." I choked. He rushed to me and took my hand.