You have a big family

Calum

I walked into the kitchen and started to rummage through the cupboards.

"Let's find you something to eat." I mumbled to my baby bump.

"Morning, babe." Calum smiled as he walked in.

"Hey." I returned, pecking his lips.

"How's my baby girl doing?" he asked, putting a hand against my bump.

"She's fine, she's just hungry." I shrugged.

"That makes seven of us." He chuckled.

"Speaking of which, where are the other kids-." Suddenly, I heard squealing and laughing.

"Never mind." I chuckled as Dove, Joseph, Jocelyn and Peter came running into the kitchen.

"Daddy!" Jocelyn squealed.

"Morning, my little monsters!" he laughed as he picked her and Peter up as Dove and Joseph clung onto his legs.

"Urgh, I can't move!" he laughed.

"Attack mummy!" Joseph yelled as he ran up to me and wrapped his arms around my legs.

"No, don't attack mummy, mummy is looking after baby Lia." Calum chuckled, pulling Joseph from my legs.

"You can attack mummy in three months." I smiled.

"I'll hold you to that." He laughed before running off to join his brother and sisters in the living room. Calum looked at me.

"Where did he learn that saying?" he asked.

"I don't know..." I muttered.

"Right. Well, I'm going to get started on their breakfast, otherwise we're going to have four very loud, very hungry monsters." He chuckled before getting out the pancake mix.

Luke

I yawned as I walked out into the kitchen.

"Morning, love." Luke smiled, pecking my lips.

"Morning." I returned before looking at the kids.

"Okay, we have Rosa, Liz, Stephen, Alex and...where's Amelia?" I sighed.

"She's still in bed." Alex mumbled. I groaned.

"You were meant to wake her up, babe." I sighed at Luke.

"She's reached the age now where she'll swear the house down if I so much as turn her door handle, I'm not being responsible for that at eight in the morning." He chuckled, popping a piece of bacon into his mouth.

"Right. Stephen, I give you permission to go jump on your sister." I muttered.

"Yes!" he laughed, running off and up the stairs.

"No, buddy, don't do that!" Luke yelled after him.

"Never mind." He sighed as a scream came from her room. Stephen sprinted down the stairs, followed by a very angry Amelia.

"What the fuck, Stephen?!" she screamed.

"Hey, don't swear at your brother." Luke scolded as she sat down at the island.

"So, he's allowed to jump on me, but I'm not allowed to swear?" she scoffed.

"Him waking you up means you're not going to miss the bus." Luke shrugged, making her roll her eyes.

"Oh, Rosa, your dad and I have somewhere to be tonight, so you're picking Liz and Stephen up from school." I spoke.

"Why me? What about Alex or Amelia?" she groaned.