He gets jealous

Calum

"How about you do slides one, two, and three, and I'll do the rest." I spoke.

"You sure you're okay with that?" Peter asked.

"Don't worry, I wouldn't have offered if I wasn't okay with it." I chuckled, making him smile before his eyes shifted past me.

"Here comes Calum." He muttered. I turned my head to see Calum walking towards us.

"Okay, I'll see you later, Peter." I smiled.

"See you." He returned before walking off. I turned to Calum.

"Hey, baby." I smiled as I kissed him.

"Hey, babe. What was your ex talking to you about?" he asked.

"Just about a presentation for class." I shrugged.

"Aren't you worried about the fact that you're with him for the project?" Calum questioned.

"Why would I be worried?" I asked.

"He's called your ex for a reason." He muttered. I sighed.

"He's a nice guy, alright? The reason we broke up was because you and I liked each other when him and I were going out, and I liked you more than I liked him, so I didn't think that it was fair to lead him on." I explained.

"Oh." Calum answered, scratching the back of his neck awkwardly. I sighed, hanging my arms over his shoulders as his hands found my waist.

"Don't worry, babe. I only have eyes for you." I chuckled.

"Good." He laughed before kissing me.

Luke

I sighed as I lay on Luke's chest, watching "how I met your mother".

"You okay, baby?" he asked.

"Yeah." I sighed as my phone went off. I smiled as I saw the text. I sat up to answer it as Luke peered over my shoulder.

"Who's that?" Luke asked.

"Connor." I answered as I lay back down on Luke.

"Connor Wallace?" he questioned.

"Yeah." I replied.

"Why is he texting you?" he asked.

"He wants some relationship advice." I spoke.

"Y/N."

"Luke." I mocked.

"You do realise that he wants relationship advice so that he can ask you out, right?" Luke huffed.

"Ha, no!" I laughed.

"Why are you laughing at me?" I continued to giggle as I climbed onto Luke's lap, straddling him as his hands found my thighs.

"Trust me, he's not asking me out." I chuckled.

"How do you know?" he questioned.

"He's gay, Luke. He thought that we were just best friends, so he texted me to ask what your preference was." I laughed. Luke's eyes widened as he turned bright red.

"He was going to ask ME out?" he asked. I nodded and giggled.

"Aw, babe, were you jealous?" I chuckled.

"No, I'm just protecting what's mine." He smirked as he leant up and started to kiss along my jaw and neck.

"Sure." I chuckled.