He's your brother

Calum

I sat on my bed, looking at my laptop when there was a knock on my door. I looked up to see Calum stood there, looking pissed off.

"Mum told me about what happened with Sarah today." He spoke. I sighed.

"What can I say? Your girlfriend is a bitch, big brother." I shrugged.

"Hey, can you not? By the sounds of it, you started it." He hissed.

"Oh, and who told you this?" I scoffed. He looked down.

"Sarah." He mumbled.

"Exactly. She's hardly going to say "oh, yeah, I threw your sister against a locker today because I'm a complete psycho bitch"." I sarcastically smiled at him.

"And just for the record, Mali doesn't like her either." I fake-smiled.

"Well I'm not talking about Mali, I'm talking about you. Seriously, I love you, but you need to stop. I get that you don't like her, but I really do, so please, for me." He begged, making me sigh.

"For you. But only for you." I muttered. He smiled before his phone buzzed. He looked down at it and his smile disappeared.

"Never mind." He mumbled.

"What?" I asked.

"I've just been dumped." He mumbled as he looked up. I sighed as I went up to him and wrapped my arms around his waist, his arms wrapping around my torso and his chin resting on my head.

"I'm sorry." I muttered.

"So am I." he sighed.

"Why did she end it?" I asked, looking up at him.

"She didn't say. All the texts says is that we're done." He muttered.

"I'm sorry." I spoke again.

"It's okay, little sis. It's okay." He sighed.

Luke

I sniffed as I sat on my bed, looking down at my phone. Suddenly, Luke was at my door.

"Is it true?" he asked. I looked up.

"What?" I asked.

"You know what I'm talking about." He spoke as he walked into my room and sat next to me.

"No, I don't." I insisted.

"Y/N, don't lie to me, I know that that scumbag was caught making out with some other girl." He spoke, trying to catch my gaze. I sighed.

"It doesn't matter." I shrugged.

"Don't say that. I get it if you're upset." He spoke, putting his arm around my shoulder.

"As much as I appreciate your concern, I'm not upset, I'm just...pissed off." I muttered.

"Well, you deserve better." He sighed, pulling me into his side as I rested my head on his shoulder.

"Thanks, Luke." I smiled as he stood up.

"No problem." He returned.

"Ben, Jack, come on." He yelled as he went to my door.

"Wait, where are you three going without me?" I asked.

"We're going to beat the shit out of your boyfriend." He smirked.

"No, Luke, you can't!" I exclaimed as I rushed to him.

"Why not?" he scoffed.

"If you get caught, you'll be arrested, I'm not letting you get locked up for me-."