He's an older guy

Calum

"Are you sure they're not coming back soon?" I giggled against Calum's lips as he pulled me into his bedroom.

"I'm sure, baby girl. They went out for pizza, they won't be back for a long time." He smirked, gripping my hips as his lips moved to my neck.

"Calum." I moaned as he lifted me up and slid my ass onto the top of his Chester drawers.

"Tell me what you want, babe." He hummed against my skin.

"You know what I want." I smirked, making him return it as he left a hickey on my neck.

"We're back, mate-oh my god." Calum whipped around to reveal all three of his band members standing at the door. My eyes widened.

"You said you weren't going to be back for an hour." Calum groaned.

"So, you were going to take that chance to fuck your very-much-younger-than-you girlfriend?" Michael laughed.

"Not going to lie, yes." Calum nodded as I jumped down off of the drawers.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Luke." Luke smiled as he walked forwards and put out his hand.

"Y/N." I returned, shaking it.

"Sorry, may I ask how old you are?" Ashton asked.

"I'm twenty." I nodded.

"And you do know that Calum's thirty-six, right?" Ashton asked, pointing to Calum.

"Yeah, well, I fuck like I'm still twenty." Calum smirked as he swung his arm over my shoulder and pulled me into his body.

"That's true, to be fair." I chuckled.

"Okay, gross, don't like that, have fun fucking, guys." Ashton grimaced as he herded the other two out of the room before shutting the door. Calum turned to me and gripped my hips again.

"Now, where were we?" he smirked, making me giggle as he lifted me back onto the drawers.

Luke

I stood at the side of the stage that the boys were sat on for their TV interview.

"Hello and welcome to the Stacey show. I'm your host, Stacey Jackson, and today, we have 5 seconds of summer on the show." She smiled, making the audience clap as the boys smiled and waved.

"So, Luke, we'll start with you, as it's your thirty-ninth birthday today." Stacey spoke.

"It is, yeah. I feel old." He chuckled, scratching at his beard.

"He looks it too, especially standing next to his girlfriend." Calum teased, making Ashton and Michael laugh as Luke chuckled and shook his head.

"I was actually going to bring that up, as there's been controversy surrounding the two of you since you started dating, five years ago, as there's a bit of an age gap there." Stacey spoke. Luke sighed and nodded.

"Just a bit of one. I mean, I've only just turned thirty-nine and she's twenty-seven, so that's just over ten years difference." He shrugged.

"How did you know that she was there for you and not just your money and fame? Because I think it's fair to say that a lot of people are often with older people for their money?" Stacey asked.

"That's what the fans thought until Y/N got pregnant with our daughter. But I knew that she was here to stay from the beginning because for the first few months, she didn't really know who I was and how much I made, and she broke her rule about age gaps for me, so I knew it was serious." He smiled, chuckling as the audience awed.