He's your best friend and you go to a New Years' Eve party (Calum)

Calum

Calum and I walked into the house where the New Years' Eve party was being held and looked around.

"I'm getting a drink, you want anything?" he yelled over the music.

"Vodka on the rocks, please." I nodded. He returned it and kissed my forehead before walking off into the kitchen. I looked around, smiling as I greeted Luke, Michael and Ashton.

"So, how was your Christmas?" Luke shouted over the music.

"It was good, I spent it with Calum's family." I smiled.

"You two have been very close lately." Michael spoke.

"We've always been close, we're best friends." I shrugged. The boys exchanged looks and smirked.

"What are you talking about?" I turned around and smiled as Calum stood there, holding our drinks.

"Nothing. Let's dance." I smiled before taking my drink and his hand, pulling him to the dance floor.

"Everyone, quiet, the countdown is about to start!" Ashton yelled as he turned the music off. We all looked at the clock and started to count down.

"Five...four...three...two...one..." Calum took my hips and smashed our lips together as everyone cheered. I was taken back at first but quickly kissed back as I held Calum's face. He broke the kiss and touched our foreheads.

"I'm sorry, I've wanted to do that for years, and I thought, what batter time than now?" He chuckled slightly. I returned it before kissing him again.