You meet whilst he's on tour and you start dating

Calum

I sat at the table, holding my now cold coffee in my hands. I sighed, glancing at my watch.

"You here alone?" I looked up to see a stunning man stood over the table, smiling gently at me.

"Not meant to be, but yeah." I nodded.

"What happened?" he asked.

"Got stood up, for what must be the tenth time in a row." I shrugged, looking at my coffee.

"Oh, I'm sorry. May I?" the man asked, pointing to the chair opposite me.

"Be my guest." I smiled. He returned it as he sat down.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Calum. Nice to meet you." He smiled, extending his hand.

"Nice to meet you, Calum. I'm Y/N." I spoke as I shook his hand.

"So, what's up with your boyfriend standing you up?" Calum asked.

"Don't really know, but this is it for us." I sighed.

"What?" he asked.

"I warned him. I said that if he stood me up one more time, I'd break up with him. So, that's what I plan to do." I nodded.

"Good for you." He chuckled.

"Thanks." I smiled.

"This may seem a bit forward, but can I take you out? To make up for this ruined date?" he asked.

"Um, sure, I'd like that." I smiled, nodding. He returned it before leaning forward and taking my phone.

"There. Now, you have my number." He beamed as he handed my phone back.

"Why thank you, Calum." I laughed.

"I'll pick you up at eight tomorrow." He nodded before standing up.

"It was lovely to meet you." He smiled as he leant down and pecked my cheek.

"It was lovely to meet you. See you tomorrow." I replied as he left the café.

Luke

I walked into the club and went straight to the bar. I took a seat and put my purse on the counter.

"Can I buy you a drink?" I looked to the side to see a gorgeous blond man leaning against the bar, smiling at me.

"Sure, thanks." I nodded, smiling. He returned it before signalling to the barman.

"Two martinis, please." He nodded before turning back to me.

"So, what's a beautiful woman like you doing here alone?" he asked.

"I just broke up with my boyfriend and I want to waste no time in getting back out there." I shrugged.

"I see." The man nodded.

"Don't think that that will allow you to take me home tonight." I chuckled.

"Oh, so I bought you a drink, which automatically means that I want to take you home?" he laughed.

"Yes." I nodded, making him laugh again.

"No. I just like taking as many people down with me as possible when I get drunk." He chuckled.

"I'm Luke, by the way." He spoke, extending his hand.

"Y/N." I smiled, shaking his hand.

"In all seriousness, though, you feel like getting laid tonight?" he smirked, playing with the lip ring that sat against his flesh.