How he confesses his love

Calum

I sat at the gate to the airplane that Calum was about to board. I sniffed slightly as the plan doors opened and Calum stood up.

"I guess this is it for six months. Promise me that you'll still text." He spoke.

"I'm your best friend, of course I'm going to text, silly." I chuckled. He looked down.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing." He smiled before slowly leaning in and pressing his lips against mine. I was taken back at first but quickly settled into it as his hands moved to my waist. He broke the kiss and looked at me.

"I'm sorry, I figured that if I didn't do it now, I would never be able to do it. I really like you, Y/N, I just hope you feel the same way." He whispered.

"I've felt the same way for almost two years." I admitted. His eyes widened slightly.

"Why didn't you say anything?" he asked.

"I didn't think you felt the same." I shrugged. He smiled before kissing me again.

"I have to go. I love you." He spoke.

"I love you too." I smiled. He returned it before walking through the gate.

Luke

I was at Luke's house, sleeping over and seeing him before they went back on tour. We watched a chic flick, my head on Luke's shoulder with his arm hung loosely around my waist. Suddenly, my phone went off. I smiled as I saw that it was from my boyfriend, but it soon disappeared as I read the message, making my eyes fill with tears.

"Y/N, what's wrong?" Luke asked gently.

"Simon just broke up with me." I choked.

"Oh, god, I'm so sorry." He sighed, pulling me in for a hug and making me cling onto him tightly.

"Don't worry, Y/N, he didn't deserve you." Luke comforted.

"Thank you, Luke." I sniffed.

"Actually, there's something I need to tell you." He spoke quietly.

"What's wrong, Luke?" I asked.

"Okay, I'm just going to say it. I really like you, and not in a best friend way, more than that. I love your smile, I love your laugh, I love everything about you." He spoke quickly. I looked at him, speechless. Before I knew what I was doing, I leant in and kissed him, which he quickly returned. I broke the kiss and smiled at him.

"I really like you too. I was only with Simon to try and get over you, but it didn't work. I'm sorry." I admitted. Luke smiled, kissing me again.

"It's okay." He spoke gently. I smiled before returning the kiss.

Michael

There was a knock on my door, making me sigh as I went to answer it. As soon as it was open, Michael stormed in.

"Where is he?!" he fumed. I looked at him in confusion.

"Where's who?" I asked.

"That no good boyfriend of yours." He scoffed. I sighed.

"What do you think he's done now-."

"I saw him making out with Paige Morrison. You know, the cheerleader. I figured that he would be with you, so I thought that I would come over to beat him up." He spoke. I choked and put a hand over my mouth.

"He...cheated on me?" I choked. Michael sighed and hugged me tightly.

"I'm sorry, Y/N. He never loved you like I do-." Michael's eyes widened as he realised what he had just said. I looked up at him before quickly pulling him down by the collar of his shirt and pressing my lips against his. He immediately returned it as his hands went to my waist.

"I've wanted to do that for as long as I can remember." Michael whispered against my lips. I smiled.

"Why didn't you?" I asked.

"You were with that asshole." He muttered.

"Only to forget about my feelings for you." I admitted. He smiled at me.

"I love you, Y/N." he spoke.

"I love you, Michael." I smiled.

Ashton

I lay on the grass next to Ashton in my back garden, looking up at the blue sky.

"Y/N, where are you most ticklish?" he asked. I looked at him.

"Why?" I returned. He smiled at me before running his fingers up and down my sides, immediately sending me into fits of laughter.

"Stop, Ash!" I screamed through the laughter. Suddenly, he rolled on top of me and just looked down at me.

"God, you're so beautiful. I'm in love." He muttered. My eyes widened at his confession but his words didn't seem to phase him as he leant down slowly and kissed me. I kissed back, immediately putting my arms over his shoulders and pulling him closer.

"How long have you liked me back?" he asked. I shrugged.

"A year or two." I admitted, making his eyes widen slightly.

"Fuck. I should have done this sooner." He chuckled, making me laugh as I leant up and kissed him again.