Unexpected pregnancy

Calum

Tears rolled down my cheeks as I sat on the edge of the bathtub, clutching the positive pregnancy test. I wasn't sad, as such, I was just worried. Calum and I loved each other, but neither of us were ready for a baby. I sighed as I opened the door and headed into the bedroom, where Calum was already sleep. I climbed in next to him and felt his arm quickly curl around my waist as I sniffed.

"What's wrong, baby?" he asked. I shook my head.

"Babe." He sighed, making me look at him.

"Promise that you won't be mad." I spoke.

"Why would I be mad? Baby, please, you're starting to scare me." He gulped.

"I'm pregnant." I choked. His eyes widened slightly.

"Okay...well, that's unexpected, but great." He smiled.

"You're not mad?" I asked.

"No, of course not." He shook his head.

"But...we're not ready for a child, what if this ruins your career, what if this ruins our relationship-."

"Hey, hey, calm down, baby. Admittedly, this hasn't happened at the best time, but we can still make it work, we always do." He reassured.

"But we've never been expecting a child before, Calum." I sighed.

"I know, babe, but we can do this. Together." He smiled gently. I returned it before kissing him gently.

"I can't wait to meet our son or daughter." He smiled.

Luke

I sat on the bed, scrolling through my phone. Suddenly, Luke walked in.

"Y/N." he spoke.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"What's this?" he asked, holding up my positive pregnancy test. My eyes widened slightly.

"I...I...I was going to tell you." I gulped.

"When?" he asked.

"I, um...hadn't worked that out yet." I admitted. He scoffed at me.

"It is mine, isn't it?" he asked worriedly. My eyes widened.

"Of course it is!" I exclaimed, rising from the bed.

"Then why hadn't you told me yet?" he questioned. I sighed.

"Because neither of us are ready for a baby, and I was afraid that you would leave me when you found out." I admitted, looking down.

"Oh, baby." He sighed, rushing to me and taking my face in his hands.

"I would never leave you, especially not if you're carrying my child. I love you and our unborn baby, and I'm not going anywhere." He promised, peppering kisses all over my face. I giggled at his gesture.

"How far along are you?" he asked.

"I took that test three days ago, and I have yet to see the doctor." I spoke.

"Good, because I'm coming with you." He smiled. I returned it before pressing our lips together.

"I love you, Luke."

"I love you too."

Michael

I sat on the sofa, head in my hands as Michael paced the floor in front of me, fiddling with his hands.

"Are you sure?" he asked, stopping and looking at me for a moment.

"I'm certain." I sighed.

"But surely pregnancy tests aren't always accurate." He spoke, looking at me with desperate eyes.

"You're right, but I took three, there's no way that that many would all come up as positive if I wasn't pregnant." I muttered. He sighed before starting to pace again.

"How, though? I always wear a condom, you're on birth control." I looked down as he spoke. He looked at me.

"Y/N, what are you not telling me?" he asked.

"I forgot to take my pill last week. Which also happened to be the same day that we had sex." I sighed.

"You're kidding, right?" he scoffed, making me shake my head.

"Well, it takes two to make a baby, so obviously this is on both of us." He sighed before looking at me.

"What do you want to do?" he asked. I looked up at him.

"You want my honest answer?" I asked, making him nod.

"I want to keep it." I spoke.

"Okay." He sighed.

"What do you want to do?" I asked.

"Well, I'm on the same page. This is our baby, we should raise it and love it." He decided. I sighed in relief at his answer.

"Don't worry, baby, we're in this together." He smiled. I returned it before kissing him.

Ashton

Ashton and I were sat on the sofa when suddenly,a wave of nausea hit me. I shot up and ran to the bathroom.

"Y/N?"Ashton called after me. I quickly opened the toilet lid and vomited into it. Isighed, knowing that I would no longer be able to hide this from Ashton.

"Babe?"I looked up to see Ashton stood at the doorway.

"Are you okay?" he asked as I stood up.

"Yup." I spoke, going to the sink and washing my face.

"Areyou sick?" he questioned.

"Nope." I replied, rinsing my mouth out with mouthwash.

"Well, what's wrong then-." He stopped speaking as he realised.

"Are you pregnant?" he gulped.

"Yes." I sighed, looking at him.

"Whenwere you going to tell me?" he asked.

"I was going to wait until I had figured out what was best." Ispoke.

"What do you mean?" he scoffed.

"Ashton,we're not ready for a baby. I just wanted to figure everything outbefore-."

"Before what? Y/N, this is my baby too, you can't just decide whathappens to this child." He spoke.

"I know, I just...I don't know. I'm justscared." I admitted. He sighed.

"Don't worry, baby. Everything will be okay. We can do this." He spokegently before kissing me.