You have a teenager (He's not the father)

Calum

I stood in front of my mirror, applying my lipstick before heading down the stairs. My eyes widened as Lilian was sat on the sofa, doing homework.

"Babe, what are you doing here?" I gulped.

"Thanks, mum, love you too." She scoffed.

"No, it's just that you were meant to be going to Anna's, and I don't think you should be here when my boyfriend comes around for the first time." I spoke.

"Yeah, why not? Is he someone I know? Is he someone I won't approve of?" she chuckled.

"Both, babe." I replied, making her laugh. Suddenly, the doorbell rang.

"Just promise that you won't freak out." I winced. Her eyebrows furrowed.

"Who the hell are you dating, mum?" she chuckled. I sighed before opening the door to reveal Calum.

"Hey, babe." He smiled before kissing me.

"Hey." I returned.

"You know my daughter." I sighed as Lillian walked out. Her eyes widened.

"Hey, Lillian." Calum smiled.

"You're dating my teacher?!" she scoffed. I sighed and nodded.

"But...why?! Do you want me to fail every paper once you break up?!" I exclaimed.

"Hey, babe, we're not breaking up, it's okay." I smiled.

"Anyway, my relationship with your mum will not affect your grade, I promise." Calum reassured. Lillian sighed before looking at Calum.

"When you're doing stuff to my mother, remember that I'm your student-."

"Lillian!" I gasped.

"I'm watching you." She spoke, narrowing her eyes at Calum before walking into the living room. I looked at Calum.

"I'm so sorry." I gulped.

"Don't worry about it. She's my student, this was bound to happen." He chuckled. I returned it.

"Let's go." He nodded before kissing me. I returned it.

"Stop kissing my mother!" I laughed as I broke the kiss.

"See you tomorrow, Lillian." Calum chuckled before he took my hand and led me out.

Luke

"Did you have a good time?" Luke asked as we walked up the path to my house.

"It was amazing, babe." I smiled.

"I'm glad." He chuckled. I returned it.

"So, do you want to come in?" I asked.

"I'd love to." He smiled. I returned it before putting my key in the door.

"Oh, shit, wait." I spoke, turning around.

"What's up?" Luke asked, wrapping his arms around my waist. I sighed and rested my head against the door.

"You know that I have a son." I spoke, making him nod. I sighed.

"It's been just me and him for the past sixteen years. As much as I hate it, he's seen me go through heartbreaks and asshole boyfriends, and we're so close. A mix of those things has made him very protective over me." I spoke. Luke nodded and chuckled.

"Wow. A sixteen-year-old boy who's close to his mum. I thought I was the only one in that club." He smiled. I returned it.

"Yeah, I just...I'm sorry if he appears to be a dick. We know that we're serious, but he doesn't yet. So, just be warned." I smiled before opening the door and letting Luke in.