He finds out that you're pregnant

Calum

I stared at the pregnancy test that I clutched in my hands. I couldn't bear to look at it as it determined whether or not we were going to be parents. Suddenly, the lines showed up. I smiled to myself as the lines showed positive. Calum and I had wanted a baby for at least three years, but we had never been successful. Until now.

"Y/N?" Calum's muffled voice sounded.

"I'm coming." I replied as I unlocked the bathroom door. Calum paced the floor as I came out, but stopped as soon as he saw me.

"So?" he asked hopefully. I tried to supress my smile.

"I'm pregnant." I smiled, laughing as I saw his reaction. His face lit up immediately as he swung his arms around my waist and spun me around.

"We did it!" he yelled as I laughed. He put me down and kissed me passionately.

"We're going to be parents." I nodded. He laughed once more before kissing me.

Luke

It was the day before Luke's birthday and everyone was at the Hemmings' house. Everyone else had gone to bed as I looked out of the back door to see Luke swinging gently on the outdoor swing sofa. I tried to hold back my smile as I walked out. I took a seat next to him, making him loop his arm over my shoulder.

"Looking forward to tomorrow?" I asked.

"Yeah, it should be fun. I just can't believe that I'm going to be twenty-nine." He sighed, making me nod. He looked at me and noticed my smile.

"What are you so happy about?" he chuckled.

"I have an early birthday present for you." I smiled as I handed him the small wrapped box.

"Aww, Y/N." he chuckled as he kissed me.

"Open it." I spoke as he started to undo the wrapping. His expression turned confused as he unwrapped the pregnancy test box. He looked at me.

"Open it." I urged. He quickly clicked it open and tipped the pregnancy test. He looked at it as his mouth fell open.

"You're pregnant?" he asked. I nodded, hardly able to contain my smile. My mood quickly spread to him as a big smile crept across his lips and he engulfed me in a hug.

"I can't believe we're finally going to be parents." He laughed.

"I know. I can't wait to meet baby Hemmings." I smiled. Luke returned it before kissing me again.

"Best birthday present ever." He smiled against my lips.

Michael

Michael lay across the sofa, watching TV. I smiled to myself before walking out and placing one leg on either side of his waist so that I straddled him. He looked at me and smiled.

"Hey, babe." He smiled.

"Hey. I have some news." I stated.

"Do share." He chuckled.

"So, you know how we've been trying to have a baby since the honeymoon?" I asked. He sat up instantly, placing his hands on my thighs.

"Yeah." He nodded.

"Well, I was with mum today, and she thought I was acting strange, eating more than normal, that sort of thing. I then realised that I've missed my last two periods, so we went to the pharmacy and got this." I explained before handing him the pregnancy test box. He took it and quickly opened it before tipping the test out. He looked at it.