Imagines based off of non-5sos songs

Calum ("Remembering Sunday" by All Time Low)

Calum's P.O.V

Calum groggily opened his eyes and groaned at his still slightly drunk head. He looked at the time. Two a.m. He sat up and sighed, rubbing his head and glancing at the several empty bottles that littered his apartment. He pulled on his shoes and grabbed the photo of Y/N. He smiled gently at it, placing his finger against her inked lips.

"I will find you." He whispered before standing up and heading out of his apartment. As he walked along, he remembered that night. The way she had pulled on his hand with a devilish grin as she led him up the stairs. Thinking of it now, he felt so stupid for how much he had wanted to get it. He walked up the path to one of the houses and knocked on the door. After a moment, it opened to reveal a woman in a dressing gown, glaring at him.

"Forgive me, I'm sorry to bother you at night, but have you seen this girl?" he asked, showing her the crumpled photo of Y/N. She studied before shaking her head.

"Please. She's been running through my dreams and it's driving me crazy. Please, I'm going to ask her to marry me." He pleaded.

"She moved away months ago. She said that she had done something terrible, she was virtually too terrified to speak." The woman shrugged. Every word was like a stab to Calum's heart.

"Oh. Well, thank you, I guess I'll go home now." he mumbled before walking down the path. He looked up as the rain started to fall, mixing with his tears. He looked at the photo, the rain drops making the ink run. He sighed and shook his head, letting the photo slip out of his fingers and to the ground before starting to walk home.

Luke ("Walls" by All Time Low)

I knocked on Luke's door and waited for an answer. After a moment, it opened.

"Hey, it's good to see you again." He smirked, leaning against the doorway before looking me up and down.

"Yeah, well, it never felt right calling this "just friends"." I shrugged as I passed him and walked into his apartment. He looked at me.

"Go on then, take off your shirt and your shoes. And as much as I love these skinny jeans I bought for you, they need to go as well." He smirked, biting his lip. I returned it and turned around before pulling my top over my head. Almost as soon as the fabric left my skin, I felt Luke's lips against my neck.

"Let's just dive in, there's nothing left to lose." I breathed, though struggling to get the words out whilst enjoying the feeling of Luke's heavenly soft lips nipping at my skin. He suddenly stopped and turned me around in his arms.

"I want to break down the walls that I built around myself." He admitted, making my eyebrows furrow.

"I want to fall so in love, with you, no one else." He chuckled slightly, looking into my eyes.

"Together, we'll move on, just don't turn around." I nodded.

"It's okay. Let the walls break down." I reassured before joining our lips again. He smiled into it before pulling on my thighs and wrapping my legs around his waist as he carried me to his bed. He laid me down and just looked at me for a second.

"God, you've got a way with the way you take me." He smirked before connecting his lips to my neck. I grinned at his confession.

"You know you break me down." He mumbled against my skin. I nodded before closing my eyes and relishing the feeling of him leaving his mark on me.

Michael ("Somewhere in neverland" by All Time Low)

I opened my eyes and looked around. I sighed as I looked down at my naked body wrapped in the crisp sheets of Michael's bed. I looked at him to see him awake and looking softly at me.

"Morning." I smiled.

"Morning. Do you remember anything from last night?" he asked groggily.

"Um, I remember singing along to "forever young"." I chuckled.

"Oh. I remember you telling me how you feel over and done with, like your life is a map with no compass." He spoke. My breath hitched.

"Oh." I replied simply, making him nod.

"Here we go again. Wishing we could start again." I groaned, resting my hand against my head.

"How about you run away with me?" Michael asked suddenly. I looked at him with wide eyes.

"What?" I scoffed.

"I know I sound crazy, but don't you see what you do to me?" he asked.

"Michael-."

"We can start a life of the plain and the simple, make more great times with far better people." He tried to convince me. I sighed, still slightly drunk and not trusting my head.

"Look, I promise if you're with me, just say the word and I'll find a way." He begged.

"Where would we go?" I asked.

"Somewhere in neverland." He smiled, making me laugh.

"So, what do you say?" he asked, holding my hip.

"Okay." I nodded. He smiled before leaning in and pecking my lips.

Ashton ("Kids in the dark" by All Time Low)

Ashton and I drove along the open road, on our way to the city's look-out point. He pulled into the car park and stopped the car.

"Well, here we are. The end of the road." He sighed, making me nod.

"Shit." I mumbled. He looked at me.

"What?" he asked.

"We've come too far to pretend that we don't miss where we started." I muttered. I looked behind us, a small smile being placed on my lips by the sight of the setting sun.

"How did we even get this far?" I wondered out loud.

"They left us alone, babe, to burn out forever." Ashton sighed, putting an arm around me.

"We're state of the art, now that we're together." He spoke, gently rubbing up and down my arm.

"We'll never surrender." I smiled. He nodded and returned my smile before leaning in and pressing a kiss to my lips.

Calum ("Bedroom warfare" by ONE OK ROCK)

I opened my eyes as I heard a knock on my dorm room door. I looked at the time. 2:30am.

"Fucks sake." I groaned as I stood up and headed to my door. I opened it to reveal my enemy, Calum Hood, stood there.

"It's half two in the morning, what the fuck do you want?" I spat. He smirked as he walked in.

"You know what I want." He stated as he shut the door and smashed our lips together. I returned it quickly, wrapping my fingers around the hairs at the nape of his neck and tugging harshly, causing him to hiss at the pain.

"You're such a bitch." He mumbled into my mouth as he pinned me to the wall.

"And you're a massive dick, but you don't see me complaining." I returned as he attached his lips to my neck.

"Don't you mean that I have a massive dick?" he smirked against my skin.

"You wish." I spoke. His smirk grew in response and he wrapped my legs around his waist, keeping me pinned to the wall.

"I can't believe I hook up with someone like you every night." He mumbled as he kissed up and down my neck.

"I would say stop coming here, then, but I doubt that your hand can satisfy you as much as I do." I smirked. He returned it before joining our lips again hungrily.