His girlfriend makes you choose between you *part 2*

Calum

I sat on my bed, tears running down my cheeks as my finger hovered over the button that would delete Calum's number from my phone.

"Please don't." my eyes widened and I looked up to see Calum stood at my doorway.

"Calum, get out." I spoke quietly.

"No, I came here to talk." He spoke, walking in slightly.

"Talk about what?! We're not friends anymore, remember?" I spat as I stood up.

"Please, just hear me out." He begged, taking another step.

"Calum, I don't want to hear it, get the fuck out!" I yelled.

"Please!" he cried.

"No." I shook my head as I took his arm and started to pull him to the door.

"Hey." He spoke as he took my hand.

"Get off of me." I spat as I fought against his grip.

"Calm down, Y/N." he mumbled, wrapping his arms around my waist and trapping me against his body. Tears rolled down my cheeks as I just stared down, my hands against his chest.

"I am so sorry. I knew that I made the wrong decision as soon as I said it." He spoke softly.

"I ended it with Sarah the moment you left. You were right, I'll have plenty of other girlfriends, but nobody can ever replace you." He admitted. I looked up at him.

"You'll always be my best friend, okay?" he asked, gently wiping my tears away.

"Do you mean that?" I asked quietly.

"Of course I do. You're my world, Y/N." he nodded. I sighed and returned it before kissing his cheek and hugging him tightly.

Luke

I sat on my sofa, watching TV. Suddenly, my phone started to buzz with a text. I looked down at it. 

Luke: Y/N, I'm so sorry.

I rolled my eyes and ignored it. I sighed as my phone buzzed again.

Luke: Please, I'll do anything, and everything, to make it up to you.

I shook my head before there was a knock on my door. 

Luke: You better answer that.

My eyebrows furrowed as I stood up and walked to my door. I opened it and sighed as Luke was stood there.

"And what the fuck would you want?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"I came to apologise. I broke up with Carly because I shouldn't have to end my relationship with you just so that she'll be happy. You know that I love you like a sister, you know that." He begged. I sighed.

"But the fact remains that you were willing to end our friendship for her, Luke." I sighed again.

"I know, love, but I'm willing to do anything to win you back." He spoke, taking my hands. I looked up at him.

"Okay. Okay." I nodded. He sighed in relief before hugging me tightly.

Michael