He's a superhero and you're a villain (Marvel version)

Calum (Hawkeye)

I ran through the collapsing building, trying to get away from Calum.

"Y/N, please! Wait!" he yelled as he chased after me. I gasped as suddenly, an arrow soared past my head and impaled the support column that I had just passed. My eyes widened and I looked at him.

"You did not just try to shoot me." I spat as he pulled another arrow out of his quiver and loaded it into his bow.

"No. I was trying to stop you. Join us, you'll be okay." He nodded as he slowly walked towards me, making me walk backwards.

"I can't. Loki will kill me if he finds out that I betrayed him." I shook my head.

"We'll protect you. You're practically one of us now, you'll be okay, I promise, just, please, come with me." He spoke, putting his bow away and extending his hand. I gulped.

"Please. Join me." He nodded. I shook my head and started to sprint towards the broken window at the end of the building.

"Y/N! No!" Calum yelled as I jumped and started to fall. My eyes widened as an arrow with rope attached flew past me before wrapping around my waist. I screamed as it jolted, stopping me from falling. I looked up and groaned as Calum appeared at the window before starting to pull the rope, pulling me up.

"Can't just let me die, can he?" I mumbled as I dug out my knife and started to cut away at the rope.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" Calum yelled.

"Let me die! He'll kill me if he knows! I'm dead either way!" I shouted back, sawing away at the rope but sighing internally as I was nearly at Calum.

"He won't. We'll protect you, I'll protect you." He nodded as he pulled me up.

"No." I shook my head as I finally cut through the rope.

"No!" Calum yelled. I gulped and looked up to see Calum leaning over the broken window, his hand grasped around mine being the only thing stopping me from falling to my death.

"I promise that you will be safe. Loki can't hurt you anymore, I promise. But you have to let me save your life." He spoke, looking at me with desperate eyes. I gulped and looked at him.

"You promise?" I asked.

"I promise." He nodded. I sighed and returned the nod before putting my other hand on his arm, letting him pull me up and into the building. Calum groaned as I rolled in, making us lie next to each other as we panted heavily. He looked at me.

"I promise that you will be safe. I'll make sure of it." He nodded, gently taking my hand and making me smile.

Luke (Captain America)

I drove my foot into Spiderman's chest, sending him flying back into rubble. I turned around and my eyes widened as Luke's shield flew towards me. I gasped as it hit me straight in the stomach and sent me flying back into another pile of rubble. I gasped for breath, trying to push the shield off of me as I regained my breath.

"Guys, I have her." I looked up and groaned as Luke walked towards me.

"Get this fucking this off of me." I spat as he stood over me.

"Maybe if you didn't side with Loki, I wouldn't have to hit you with it in the first place." He shrugged as he took it off of me, making me cough as air filled my lungs again.

"Tell me where he's dropping the bomb." He nodded. I shook my head as I stood up, holding my stomach.

"I can't." I spoke. He clenched his jaw as he walked towards me and grabbed my throat, making my eyes widen as he lifted me up slightly.