Kidnapper!5sos

Calum

I opened my eyes as I heard someone knocking on my door. My eyebrows furrowed as I looked at my clock. 2:40am. I groaned as I sat up and got out of bed. I walked into the living room and looked through the peephole of the door.

"What the fuck?" I whispered to myself before opening the door.

"What are you doing here?" I asked as Calum immediately rushed in and closed the door behind him before locking it.

"Thank you so much for letting me in." he puffed, pecking my lips before rushing to the windows.

"What are you doing here, it's not even three in the morning." I asked again.

"Something happened. Something really fucking bad." He gulped, locking my windows and closing my curtains before turning around. I gasped as I noticed the blood that was plastered across his shirt. I looked back at him.

"What have you done, Calum?" I gulped. He shook his head.

"I don't remember." He sighed. My eyes widened.

"What do you mean, you don't remember." I scoffed. He shrugged.

"I don't remember. I had a fight with Luke before leaving the studio, then the next thing I know, I'm in an alley, and the last thing I remember is being covered in blood. And then I knew that I had to come here." He gulped. I returned it as we started to hear sirens.

"Whatever I've done, I need your help to fix." He spoke, looking into my eyes. I scoffed.

"Calum, I love you, but if you've done something, I need to call the police." I replied as I reached for my phone.

"Don't." he said, looking at me with dark eyes.

"Calum, you're starting to scare me." I gulped as I gripped my phone.

"Okay, babe, I'm just going to take your phone," he started, taking my phone out of my hand.

"And we're going to go." He nodded, putting his hand into mine.

"Calum, I'm not going anywhere with you-."

"Yes, you are." He spat, looking at me. I gulped and nodded before letting him unlock the door and lead me out.

Luke

I ran along the street, trying to avoid getting even wetter as the rain poured down. I dug my key out with cold hands and put it into the lock.

"Come on, you stupid fucking thing." I mumbled as I fumbled to get it in. The key slid in and I unlocked my door. I shivered as I shut the door and took my coat off. I reached for the light switch.

"You don't want to do that." I froze as I heard him. I gulped as the stranger chuckled. I turned around and looked at the intruder. He stood up from my armchair and towered over me. I drank in his appearance. He was a tall blond man whose stunning blue eyes pierced through the darkness of my apartment. I gulped as he traced my face with his finger. I slowly slid my hand into my pocket, reaching for my phone.

"You don't want to do that either." He smirked, putting his hand over mine and taking my phone.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked quietly.

"I didn't mean to, princess, I was just robbing your apartment and, well, you came home too early, so, technically, what's about to happen is your fault." He shrugged.

"W-what are you about to do?" I gulped.

"Well, to ensure that you don't rat me out, I'm going to kidnap you." He stated. I gulped.

"Please don't, I haven't seen anything-."

"But, babe, you have, so, sorry." He shrugged before knocking me over the head. I collapsed into his eyes before closing my eyes.

Michael

"See you tomorrow." I smiled as I put my jacket on.

"See you, honey." Cassie smiled as I left the bar. I started to walk along the street. I looked at my watch and sighed as it was 1:30am. I shivered, pulling my coat further around my body as I walked. Suddenly, I got the feeling that someone was watching me. I turned around and my eyes widened as a blue-haired man was following me, his hands shoved in his jacket pockets as he looked at me. I turned back around and gulped as I sped up slightly. My heart started to speed up as I heard the stranger getting closer. I walked faster, causing the stranger to do the same. I broke into a run, going as fast as I could. Suddenly, the stranger shoved me into an alley, causing me to scream.

"Shh, princess." He smirked, pinning me to the wall and putting a hand over my mouth, causing me to scream louder.

"What did I just fucking tell you?" he spat. I gulped as I stopped. He nodded and smirked as he looked at me.

"You're so pretty. I picked the right target." He nodded to himself. I gulped again as I felt tears brimming in my eyes.

"Aww, don't cry, baby girl, I'm not going to hurt you." He promised.

"I'm just going to take you." He shrugged before injecting something into my neck.

"Ow, Jesus." I screeched as I held my neck.

"Don't worry, babe, it's just something to make you sleep." He smirked as I felt myself getting dizzy. I gripped onto him as my legs gave way.

"Good girl, that's it." He encouraged as he held me. A tear fell from my eyes as I closed them slowly.

Ashton

I opened my eyes slowly as I groaned at my thumping head. I opened my eyes fully before they widened. I gulped as I looked around. I was in some sort of basement. I looked down and groaned as I was tied to a chair.

"Hello?!" I yelled out.

"Hello?! Help! Can anyone hear me?!" I screamed.

"Nope." I looked down again and gulped as I saw a curly haired man stroll into the basement.

"Who are you?" I asked, quieter than intended.

"I'm the guy who took you." He shrugged as he pulled a chair up and put it in front of me so that the back was facing me. He sat down and crossed his arms over the back of the chair before just looking at me.

"Why did you take me?" I spat.

"Wow, you really don't remember, do you?" he chuckled. I shook my head.

"Well, you caught me killing someone, so I sort of had to kidnap you." He shrugged. My eyes widened.

"You're a murderer?" I choked.

"Yes, I am. Which is why I kidnapped you." He nodded.

"Are you going to kill me too?" I asked quietly.

"No, no, of course not, you're far too pretty for that." He chuckled.

"But I do have to keep you here for...a while." He shrugged.

"How long is a while?" I scoffed. He shrugged as he stood up again.

"Get comfortable, beautiful. You're going to be here for a while." He smirked before leaving the room and leaving me alone again.