You plan your wedding

Calum

I opened my eyes slowly and looked around. I looked at the time. 2:15am. I groaned and closed my eyes before rolling over and going to put my arm around Calum. My eyes opened again as my am collided with the sheets instead. I sat up slightly and looked around.

"Cal?" I called out. I stood up and pulled Calum's flannel on over my naked body before opening the door and walking out into the apartment.

"What are you doing up, babe?" I asked as I saw him sat on the sofa, looking at the several wedding scrapbooks that we'd put together.

"I couldn't sleep." He mumbled. I sighed as I wrapped my arms around his chest from behind and gently peppered kisses along his neck.

"And why couldn't you sleep? Did our fun last night not tire you out enough?" I chuckled, making him smile.

"No, I just...I don't know, I feel like this wedding isn't good enough for you, so I thought that maybe if I looked back over the scrapbooks, I could make it better." He sighed. I returned it as I walked around and sat next to him on the sofa.

"Why wouldn't this wedding be good enough for me?" I asked. He sighed and shrugged.

"We're getting married in a hotel, Y/N. Only fifty people are coming, we're going with Scottish thistles for the flowers, it just doesn't feel good enough for my princess." He mumbled.

"Look at me, babe." I spoke. He sighed as he reluctantly met my gaze.

"This hotel is where we've wanted to get married for years, it's a fucking manor house, babe. Fifty people is enough, we wanted an intimate ceremony and as for the Scottish thistles, that's part of your heritage, and they're beautiful, so why wouldn't we have them?" I scoffed. He looked at me.

"Are you sure? Are you sure you're okay with every aspect of this wedding?" he asked.

"Of course, baby. But to be honest, we could get married in a barn and it would still be perfect because I'd be marrying you." I smiled. He returned it.

"I love you. So much." He nodded before kissing me gently.

Luke

Luke pulled up in front of the church and put the car into park.

"This is the last venue for today." I spoke as I unfastened my seatbelt.

"Let's go." Luke smiled. I returned it and climbed out of the car. I walked around and took Luke's hand before walking towards the church. We walked in and looked around.

"Wow. This place is amazing." Luke smiled as he looked up.

"Yeah it is, though dad might not be okay with the height of the chapel." I sighed.

"Babe, he's going to be too caught up in seeing his daughter getting married to be thinking about that." He chuckled.

"True." I laughed as the reverend walked up to us.

"Father." Luke smiled as he shook the reverend's hand.

"Luke Hemmings and Y/N Y/L/N?" he asked.

"That's us." I nodded.

"So, you're thinking about having your wedding ceremony here?" the reverend asked.

"Yeah, we like the idea of getting married here. Does it matter that we're not religious?" Luke asked.

"Not at all, we do all ceremonies, religious or not." He smiled.

"Brilliant." I returned.

"Yes. Well, I'll leave you to look around, and I hope that you pick my church for your wedding." He nodded before walking away. Luke and I looked around further.