Two of the boys like you

Luke / Michael

I sat on the sofa with Michael, watching TV. I smiled as I nuzzled into his side, causing him to wrap his arm around my waist. Suddenly, the door opened and Luke barged in.

"Y/N, I need to talk to you-what the fuck is he doing here?" he scoffed, looking at Michael.

"I was invited, what's your excuse?" Michael spat.

"Woah, woah, what's going on with you two? You're best friends." I scoffed.

"He knows what he's doing." Luke spat.

"I'm the issue? You wish." Michael scoffed.

"Would one of you be kind enough to enlighten me as to what's happening?" I asked.

"We both like you." Luke blurted out. My eyes widened.

"What?!" I scoffed, looking between them.

"That's what I came here to tell you." Luke sighed. I gulped as I looked between them.

"Is this true?" I asked Michael, making him nod.

"Jesus, guys. What happens if I pick one of you over the other, I don't want to lose a best friend." I sighed.

"Whoever isn't picked will be fine with it, that's what we had decided." Michael nodded. I sighed and looked between them. My gaze settled on Luke.

"Luke, you know I love you," I sighed, making him smile.

"But I've had feelings for Michael for quite some time." I admitted.

"Really?" Michael smiled, making me nod.

"Fair enough. I just thought you should know." He spoke. I nodded and smiled before hugging him.

"Still best friends?" I asked.

"Still best friends." He chuckled.

Calum / Ashton

"Y/N Y/L/N to the headmaster's office, Y/N Y/L/N to the headmaster's office." The intercom sounded. I groaned as I packed my bag up and zipped it shut before swinging it over my shoulder and walking out of the class. I walked along to the office and opened the door. My eyes widened as I was confronted by Ashton and Calum looking up at me from their seats.

"...You called for me?" I spoke.

"Yes, Miss Y/L/N, these two were fighting over you." the headmaster sighed.

"What?" I scoffed.

"Can we not talk about this with an audience?" Calum groaned.

"Yeah, can we talk outside?" Ashton asked.

"You promise not to fight anymore?" the headmaster asked.

"Hmm." They mumbled quietly. He sighed and nodded. They shot up and took my hands before pulling me out of the office. Calum shut the door and turned to face me.

"What the fuck does he mean you were fighting over me?!" I spat. They sighed and looked at each other.

"We both like you." Ashton admitted. My eyes widened.

"What...as in girlfriend boyfriend, like?" I gulped.

"Yup." Calum nodded.

"Fucking hell. And you obviously expect me to choose one of you." I scoffed.

"Well, I mean...only if you're comfortable with it." Calum shrugged.

"And what happens to the other guy?" I asked.

"We all remain best friends." Ashton nodded.

"Promise?" I asked.

"Promise." They said. I sighed.

"Okay." I spoke, turning to Ashton.

"I love you, Ash, but you're more like a brother to me. I'm sorry, I've liked Calm for a while." I spoke apologetically.

"That's okay, shorty." He smiled.

"Hey, don't mock my girl." Calum chuckled, wrapping an arm around my waist.

"You know she loves it." Ashton grinned.